Font Motorsports Mazda 2 Build

tease.....

You want a tease? How about this?

ProjectorHeadlightsBack

For Sale -

I'm now able to sell this product as well. If anyone is interested in a quote please PM me and I'll send you the details. Worried about your warranty? Don't be! An ECU Flash by Dynotronics will NOT void your warranty because they are the official tuner for Mazda US.

Nice! That does mean we can actually start discussing all of the potentially awesome things that Joe has developed/may develop for the 2, without all the threads being deleted?!?! Flash, turbo kit, big brake kit, exhaust, cams, etc? And since you seem to have "won" the bet, does that mean Andres will stop pursuing the "shut down and kick out Dynotronics" mission he was on?

Very happy to hear that both you and Andy are having good results with the flash. There seemed to be some great potential for performance options from Dynotronics. It would be awesome to have it all available, tested, and proven.

-Matt

Nice! That does mean we can actually start discussing all of the potentially awesome things that Joe has developed/may develop for the 2, without all the threads being deleted?!?! Flash, turbo kit, big brake kit, exhaust, cams, etc? And since you seem to have "won" the bet, does that mean Andres will stop pursuing the "shut down and kick out Dynotronics" mission he was on?

Ummm, no comment on the beef between Joe and Andres. :) Actually Joe won. I said it wasn't worth it, but it was. Joe would be the one to ask about other items for the Mazda 2. Usually there has to be a lot of interested for Joe to create something new for it to be worth it to him.

Very happy to hear that both you and Andy are having good results with the flash. There seemed to be some great potential for performance options from Dynotronics. It would be awesome to have it all available, tested, and proven. -Matt

It's definitely getting proven. Hopefully i can do a dyno test soon.

I'll update everyone when i get the final info.

Guys I'm out this weekend racing. But I will get you the info on the reflash( less pricing) when I get back Monday. Font will be selling the flash and other of our products, so you will need to get the cost from him directly.

Joe

Guys I'm out this weekend racing. But I will get you the info on the reflash( less pricing) when I get back Monday. Font will be selling the flash and other of our products, so you will need to get the cost from him directly.

Joe

Thanks Joe! I had a feeling you were out racing. ;)

Sorry for the delay guys, but it's runoffs time for us, and we get super busy with customer cars, and our own STU Mazda6. When Font gets all your questions gathered up and calls me, I'll give him all the answers to all the mysterys of ecu tuning. In the meanwhile, back to the shop to finish the engine install!!!!!

Sorry for the delay guys, but it's runoffs time for us, and we get super busy with customer cars, and our own STU Mazda6. When Font gets all your questions gathered up and calls me, I'll give him all the answers to all the mysterys of ecu tuning. In the meanwhile, back to the shop to finish the engine install!!!!!

I'll try my best to get all this info this week guys.

"ECU Flash by Dynotronics will NOT void your warranty because they are the official tuner for Mazda US."

Oh yeah? Does Mazda know anything about that? I'm having a little trouble believing that Mazda would pick Dynotronics, a company with a BBB rating of F, for that exclusive and prestigious position. I want more power for my M2 just like everyone else reading this forum, that's why we all came here. But I call it as I see it folks, and I'm calling it.

"ECU Flash by Dynotronics will NOT void your warranty because they are the official tuner for Mazda US."

Oh yeah? Does Mazda know anything about that? I'm having a little trouble believing that Mazda would pick Dynotronics, a company with a BBB rating of F, for that exclusive and prestigious position. I want more power for my M2 just like everyone else reading this forum, that's why we all came here. But I call it as I see it folks, and I'm calling it.

I understand your concern. My comment was solely based on what Joe from Dynotronics told me. I have no reason not to believe him.

I've gathered all the questions asked including the one about the warranty and they will all be asked tomorrow when i get a chance to call Joe at Dynotronics. Hopefully he'll have proof for me on the warranty issue.

Last edited:
And since you seem to have "won" the bet, does that mean Andres will stop pursuing the "shut down and kick out Dynotronics" mission he was on?

-Matt

First of all, since you brought the subject back up, there was never a bet, second, Dynotronics awefull reputation was out there way before I had issues with them on 2011 Big time issues. I found all the complains about them after the facts. Third I thing they have done some good things, but also bad things, which I experienced first hand. They were kicked out of here because they were trying to do business without the right accreditation. As far as what they can do for the Mazda 2, If proven I will be the first one to accept it, but after all the bad rep is very hard to trust them. Is like a double morale, sometimes do bad things, sometimes good things. Why not build a clean reputation and keep it forever like Cobb Tuning ?

I know Rodrigo/Font personally , he is an awesome guy, I mean honest, a gentleman, hope he doesn't get burn with Dynotronics.

Andres

Back