Mazdas247 Mazda of the Month | June

Congrats Kyle!!!
thanks!
wheel is on its way! congrats again
Sweet! Cant wait to get it!!!!! I got these goodies in today already :D Sam ships fast haha

318741_10150963247174748_457604971_n.jpg

More JDM than most Civics rolling around with a JDM sticker. ;)

247 seems like it will be forever the Protege forum... j/k. Well done bro! Definitely a badass car and that wheel will fit in rather nicely.

Congrats man. Was pretty sweet opening up the site today and seeing My picture on there haha Car is deff one of the best Speed Pros in the North east. hope to see you around more often

247 seems like it will be forever the Protege forum... j/k. Well done bro! Definitely a badass car and that wheel will fit in rather nicely.
Lol there are alot of protegay owners on this site ;)
Congrats man. Was pretty sweet opening up the site today and seeing My picture on there haha Car is deff one of the best Speed Pros in the North east. hope to see you around more often
Yeah! I didnt know that the person who took that photo was on this site LOL! I just remember it was from Import Island lol

I'm hoping someone brings a camera to the meet tomorrow so I can get some nice pics of it!

Those camera pics look like something from a mid 00's flip phone. Have you put X thousands into your MSP and still carrying a five year old phone....

If you have, mad props for putting your priorities straight. Now break out that Canon point and shoot, then hook up the usb cable and transfer those pics to Imgur so we can get a decent look at the new wheel.

Back