Mazdas247 Mazda of the Month | June

Congrats man! Bad ass MSP makes me wanna start workin harder on my protege. Awesome pics as well, lots of hard work in your car for sure.

nice man! congrats - for sure deserved - happy to see the wheel go to such a great home
Thanks man! Im happy for that wheel! cause as you see in that pic mine is getting to worn :( haha !! But thanks for a AWESOME prize!
Now im jealous i didnt get something like that when i won the links...lol
Your name is on his site though :p As a banner
Congratz man!
Thanks Cyclops!
Congratz..............

Rob
Thanks joka! and thanks for the vote :)
Congratulations man! I laughed when I saw the pedobear thing on your center console haha.
Yeah everyone like my CoPilot :p
Congrats! Thats one nice wheel.
Thanks!
YOU! you beet me in MOTM like last year ;) LOL
Congrats man! Bad ass MSP makes me wanna start workin harder on my protege. Awesome pics as well, lots of hard work in your car for sure.
Yeah alot of works going a long way :p Thanks!
I am very impressed that there is so much about this subject that has been revealed and you made it so nicely, with so considerably class. Brilliant one, man! Very special things right here.
Interesting post and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I had never thought about before.Thanks for making such a nice post which is really very well written. Will be referring this to a lot of friends. Thanks a lot.
Wholesale Betty Boop handbag
YES SPAM!

wheel will go out tomorrow - so you should get it before you roll out to the meet :)

wb good combo

Last edited:
BRO! WELL deserved and well overdue! Glad I've met you at OCC this year by the way!

wheel will go out tomorrow - so you should get it before you roll out to the meet :)

wb good combo
Thanks man! Looking forward to it.

Sorry, at the OC choppers meet.
Oh ok makes sense now Lol. Will be there next year as well!
BRO! WELL deserved and well overdue! Glad I've met you at OCC this year by the way!
Yeah come out on the 21st to the BBQ though! someone else from NJ is heading over.

Congrats@ Great looking ride!
Thanks TB!

Yeah come out on the 21st to the BBQ though! someone else from NJ is heading over.
Eh not sure if I'll make it bro. I just sold my Protege and school started on Monday. Depends on my work load in the anatomy class, hehe.

Glad to see there are a few MSPs still getting some love and attention. To AAC, was the steering planned before Outlaw won or was that hand picked for him?

Either way, congrats.

Glad to see there are a few MSPs still getting some love and attention. To AAC, was the steering planned before Outlaw won or was that hand picked for him?

Either way, congrats.
That was the prize to the winner, no matter who won they would of gotten it.

Mine is not quite as bad as yours yet, but I don't think I want to go aftermarket. I got one quote for getting it rewrapped for $350. Kind of ridiculous, but I guess it has to be done.

Back