Show me your CX-5 wheels

Thanks ziggi! I havent had the chance to test it in the wet yet as its been pretty dry here, but Ill report back once I have. Cheers!

You don't need a powerful engine, for a good stance.
I'm lowered 3.5", with 20" wheels and I feel faster then when I had a VW Golf.
Course you could spend way more money on light wheels, and than it won't make a difference if you go big. Except on your wallet.

Couple more pictures in better lighting. You can also see the new 4" exhaust tips I've fitted.

P3oo1d0.jpg

z8gMq19.jpg

Very nice. Don't tell me that the Merc looks better.

Hehe, thanks! I actually think the CX-5 is one of the best looking SUVs on the market, especially with the right stance. It puts a lot of more expensive SUVs to shame, let alone other SUVs in its own price bracket. Of course Im not biased at all :p

Last edited:
Very nice sir! I am looking at exhaust tips also and found some 76mm (2.99213in) to 114mm (4.48819in). In your opinion will those fit on my 2018?

Thanks! Those tips should fit, but Im just not sure if theyll look too big. Mine already look pretty big at 100mm.

Good thanks, What is the inlet diameter of your exhaust tips? I*ve measured the inlet on my stock pipe to be under 3* but just want to verify theres no rattling or modication to get them to fit.

Last edited:
Good thanks, What is the inlet diameter of your exhaust tips?

Mine were also 3. Once theyre clamped on they wont rattle. Note that I painted the ends of the original tips black so they were less visible inside. Theres another thread on here about exhaust tips if you need more ... err ... tips :p

Mine were also 3. Once theyre clamped on they wont rattle. Note that I painted the ends of the original tips black so they were less visible inside. Theres another thread on here about exhaust tips if you need more ... err ... tips :p

Haha thanks for the tip. I will tip toe over there now [emoji13]

Straight from the show room and put some new shoes on our new baby! 20 inch Hussla Wheels. 245/45/20 Lexani rubber (wink)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Welcome to group! Your new ride looks amazing. Loving the blacked out side mirrors and lip bodykit. What suspension are you on, looks lower than just lowering springs.

car looks great - welcome to the group! interesting visors, what brand are they? doesn't look oem (clear and shape)

Love it! The body kit looks great with those wheels. I was thinking of getting the same one, but it was a $2k+ option in Australia and I couldnt justify it 😩

Love it! The body kit looks great with those wheels. I was thinking of getting the same one, but it was a $2k+ option in Australia and I couldn*t justify it ��

The bodykit was $2k? I seen so many CX-5s in Japan sporting them, must be cheap there. Saw one on ebay for $595 plus $275 for shipping. Might have a family member bring one home with them when they visit.

Welcome to group! Your new ride looks amazing. Loving the blacked out side mirrors and lip bodykit. What suspension are you on, looks lower than just lowering springs.

H&R springs compressed... yeah next will be wrapping the chrome parts to black i think... thanks

car looks great - welcome to the group! interesting visors, what brand are they? doesn't look oem (clear and shape)

The visors are from Mazda. Im from Australia so these are the standard ones we get here. I wuld prefer the darker black ones though.

Love it! The body kit looks great with those wheels. I was thinking of getting the same one, but it was a $2k+ option in Australia and I couldn*t justify it ��

Thanks mate. yeah it was 2.9k from the dealer. I got this through my work leasing program. Got a great deal with all the accessories and goodies included.

Back