sooo-- Dyno Day?

sephiroth

:
2018 Tesla Model 3 AWD LR
Anyone up for another one? I think it's been a solid year since the last one.

The blue car and CAI are ready. .

M247 peeps; 5+
Grrr8 peeps; 2+
Cadillac forums peeps;0

spectators ;1

the current proposed day is september 8th. We need 10 people. Without 10 people that show up and actually run we will have dificulty organizing this in the future.

Last edited:
So I suppose that's a 'no'

I'm going to call Keinan to see if he has any planned through other forums.

Just called up there. Nothing on the schedule and they're in the middle of race season whatever that means. If we want to run we'll probably need to go during a weekday or something.. bah!

Kienan races in a mustang series. If we can get enough people I will bug him and try to get us a day.

well we have 2(maybe 3?) people so far.

I'll troll the Cadillac and Grrrr8 forums for interest.

I would be in so we have 3. Its been so dead in this section I figured everyone had moved on.

I would be in so we have 3. Its been so dead in this section I figured everyone had moved on.

I hear yah, John moved away, and it seems like life's carried everyone else away from the old gang out of the area or into other cars.

Last edited:
The G8 guys want a specific date, they can get some of the camaro/stang guys to come with us if they have a day to pin it for.

I'm good for any day saturday/sunday obviously, but Haze do you want to give kenian a call and see what's good for him?

Yeah I will go up and talk to him. It's a good excuse to go hang out at the shop.

September would be the earliest time to run. He has a lot going on the next two months. I'm still down for it then just need to know if you guys would be as well. We could shoot for sep 8 or 15. Let me know what you guys think.

lets set it up for the 8th. Might as well be ASAP.

let me know if I need to postup that we'll need deposits.

The Grrr8 people seem OK with the idea of it being > 2 months out,

I can call and set it up Monday. I will confirm the date, time and price on Monday. We are going to need at least 10 confirmed.

Back