How many miles per tank?

EricF

:
2013 CX-5 FWD touring Bose/Moon. 2006 Tacoma.
While we are waiting for ours to come in, I'm curious how many miles per tank is everyone getting? I'm kinda curious to see what the difference between the gas and diesel is.

Tank on the fwd is 14 gal but 2 gal is a reserve so total empty shows up as needing 12 gallons. I get 34-35 mpg so its about 350 miles before i refill (usually about 11 gallons worth).

I have been getting 405 miles to a tank of gas. I think that is about 28 mpg.

In suburban and city conditions I average 25-28 mpg (gasoline), so I tend to fill up at a little over 300 miles usually.

My first tank was 308 miles and my second tank i took right to the fumes (computer listed range to empty at 9 miles) and hit 371 miles for that tank. On fuelly, both tanks ended up at the same exact 25.8mpg, weird huh? But this is a nice step up from my Ridgelines 17mpg average in each tankfull.

Enjoy!

Just finished a road trip and one tank 750kms (469miles) Car only has 2000 kms (1200 miles) so I was super impressed.

^ Certainly little reserve left on gas, but I don't think diesel CX-5 is sold in Canada yet.

Although I supposedly have a 15.3 gal tank, my low fuel light illuminates after I've used about 12 gallons. I don't push it, so I refuel after about 350 miles. 400 would not be out of the question if I were a gambler.

Back