Aftermarket Backup Camera & Monitor

mzd

:
Mazda CX-9 GT FWD 2012
I thought of having a new combo unit replacing stock unit, however, with 2012 model I might run into AC not working and losing some screen info which require complicated addition of parts to make things run correctly.

If you dont have the Bose system i dont think you'll have a problem with the AC, the info button i lost the time setting the info for the gas (which kinda sucks) but i get a lot more option which i would do again

If that is true, it will give me more options to upgrade my sound system. When I went to Crutchfield site where you can get info on what components/systems that fit your particular car, Crutchfield has available receivers single, double, with dvd etc for CX-9 models with or without Bose for years 2010 or before but not on the 2011 and 2012 models, causing me to think of the AC problem for my CX-9 since mine is a 2012 model. I'll do some more research to make sure I won't have AC problem with aftermarket head units. Thanks.

don't rely on crutchfield, when i was looking for a head unit crutchfield said avic 120bt will not fir but when i went to pioneer site they have people there that hve avic 120bt installed on cx-9's.

go to the delaership ask them who they use for sound system upgrade and talk to that shop, they can tell you if you will have a problem or not since they deal with mazda's all day long, then shop around so you dont get killed on prices pm me if you want websites to buy stuff from

Back