Font Motorsports Secret Mazda2 Photo Stash

What is the little black thing on top of the side sills?

That's an original HKS Kansai part. It's carbon fiber and expensive. You can find that here - LINK. Scroll down a little bit after you stop salivating over all the awesome parts that are expensive and hard to get in the US. Lucky us. :)

I think i can get it but like i said, parts plus shipping is expensive. If you want a quote let me know. I've been hoping and waiting for someone to copy this thing and make it more affordable but no luck.

14.jpg

Hey Font, for lug nuts... will they be correct? I know some lug nuts are cone shaped, some are flat or different shaped. the ones that you sell... will they fit the oem wheel correctly? size pattern shape? thanks.

Hey Font, for lug nuts... will they be correct? I know some lug nuts are cone shaped, some are flat or different shaped. the ones that you sell... will they fit the oem wheel correctly? size pattern shape? thanks.

All the lug nuts that i mentioned will fit the Mazda 2 correctly as they have the correct pattern and shape. Let me know! :)

That's an original HKS Kansai part. It's carbon fiber and expensive. You can find that here - LINK. Scroll down a little bit after you stop salivating over all the awesome parts that are expensive and hard to get in the US. Lucky us. :)

I think i can get it but like i said, parts plus shipping is expensive. If you want a quote let me know. I've been hoping and waiting for someone to copy this thing and make it more affordable but no luck.

14.jpg

Wow, that HKS demo car is sick. They've always been one of my favorite Japanese aftermarket manufacturers. Imagine how awesome that hood would look if it were painted body color...

This picture is just full of win for me. It's awesome to see what the Thai guys are doing with these cars but also, I recognize that AE92 in the background from another forum. My first car was an AE92 and it's awesome to see that they embrace that as well. That's another car that they've done so much with while it was largely forgotten in the states, at least in regards to modifying them.

The car scene is Thailand is just as hardcore as the US or any other. They know their stuff and mostly have good taste as well. This Evil2 is to me the best of any 2 by far, anywhere. One of the nicest hatchbacks I've ever seen and it has the power to back it up.

I'm gonna feel so bad painting a carbon fiber part. I don't understand why it would be carbon fiber its not as if it improves the cars structural integrity. But I guess I can leave a strip exposed to prove it.

I'm a superfluous man!

I'm gonna feel so bad painting a carbon fiber part. I don't understand why it would be carbon fiber its not as if it improves the cars structural integrity. But I guess I can leave a strip exposed to prove it.

I'm a superfluous man!

I know what you mean. I asked if there's a non carbon fiber copy but there isn't. I would have thought someone in Thailand would have copied that by now, easily. They copied everything else! :)

Back