Font Motorsports Secret Mazda2 Photo Stash

:
2012 Mazda 2
Secret stash -.I've collected many, MANY photos of the Mazda2 over the year and also through my trip to Thailand that I'm pretty sure have not been seen on this forum. So I'd like to share them with you guys. Just a little bit at a time. Enjoy! ;)

-----

I'll start it off with a BIG BANG!

This Mazda2 comes by way of Thailand. To say they are far ahead of the Mazda2 modification game compared to the US is an understatement. They some how had the 3dCarbon body kit way before the US did. Copies? Probably... Is it the concept MazdaSpeed2 shown by Mazda at various car shows around the world? Who knows... All of that is irrelevant! But what is relevant is how awesome this Mazda2 is!

Prepare to be jealous over several things.

Mazda255Pic1

Mazda255Pic2

Mazda255Pic3

Mazda255Pic4

Mazda255Pic5

Mazda255Pic6

Mazda255Pic7

Mazda255Pic8

Mazda255Pic9

Mazda255Pic10

Mazda255Pic11

Mazda255Pic12

Mazda255Pic13

Mazda255Pic14

Mazda255Pic15

Mazda255Pic16

Mazda255Pic17

Mazda255Pic18

Mazda255Pic19

Mazda255Pic20

Mazda255Pic21

Mazda255Pic22

Minds have been BLOWN!

Last edited:
i have nothing to say anymore lol this is one of my fav looking hatches ever.

i was tempted to put Peugeot 207 badges on my 2 lol since they look alike. not sure what that has to do with anything...:p

hmmmm this is the first time i've seen that mz2 evil upclose. looks like most of the CF parts are not real carbon except for the hood. it looks like carbon wrap and spray painted over by a gloss clear coat. then again im not wearing my glasses so i could be wrong. lol

the hood has a gold sheen so im assuming its $$$ carbon kevlar?

love seeing CK in real life. looks so cool in the sunlight.

hmmmm this is the first time i've seen that mz2 evil upclose. looks like most of the CF parts are not real carbon except for the hood. it looks like carbon wrap and spray painted over by a gloss clear coat. then again im not wearing my glasses so i could be wrong. lol

You could be right. ;)

Last edited:
Hey rodrigo awesome pics man.. Tring to get my project off the ground as well. Any way you can get the red stiched shifter boots.

Back