Mazdaspeed Protege Projector Headlights

Sooooooo nasty

sick dude, love it!

thanks guys! i had to go w/ the E55 shrouds, i think they go perfect in our headlights...

i had this pic saved on my computer since back in like... 05 maybe? and always wanted mine to look similar.

2wcqhzm.jpg

that was the inspiration behind the set on my wife's car as well

i wanna play too....heres mine, with headlights
signature_mazdas247-copy-copy.png

and with just parking lights...yes i did add alittle extra leds (now i dont know how i feel about them)
Screenshot2012-02-19at90052PM.png

You really don't need many tools (other than an oven and basics) if you get the right kits from TRS.

If you pick up the Mini H1 Stage III Kit you'll get

Morimoto Mini H1 Bi-Xenon Projectors
Morimoto 3Five AMP Ballast
Morimoto 3Five H1 Bulbs
Mini Gatling Gun Shrouds
H4 MotoControl Harness (to fit to a Protege)

And it's only $270.

Also how can I go about tinting my corner lights so they're not orange. I want my headlight to look oem+ but without the corner light orange

Also how can I go about tinting my corner lights so they're not orange. I want my headlight to look oem+ but without the corner light orange

If I remember correctly the amber corners are built into the light.
You can buy new lights on eBay that don't have the amber.

Anyone have the eBay headlights on here? Id like to hear a review of quality from someone

I have not bought any off eBay for the Protege, but I've bought a pair for my old car and they were great.
Use your discretion and research before buying to make sure everything is legit.

Also still confused on the projectors.. How do we know which ones to choose or is it preference?

It's mostly preference (other than sizes). The kit that I mentioned is pretty easy to install. Some of the other options are much more involved and require a lot more work. Send an E-mail to TRS they have fantastic customer service.

Anyone have the eBay headlights on here? Id like to hear a review of quality from someone

yes, i have the "depo" brand blacked out headlights, with the clear corners.

they are great, and have no fitment issues. just make sure you reseal them well enough after disassembling for the retrofit

Back