Submit a Product Idea

What happen to the short ram for the 2014 Mazda 6? Why isn't it on the site anymore?

mazdaspeed 3 gen 2 stuff!

A front lip, a strut tower brace(not bar) wheels would be cool, window tint kits, you guys could really expand your inventory ! I love your site though and I love your products!

A front lip, a strut tower brace(not bar) wheels would be cool, window tint kits, you guys could really expand your inventory ! I love your site though and I love your products!
Hey thanks for posting! Makes us feel special that you only have one post and it's giving us ideas. Thanks for the love!

speed intake manifold. that's really all i could think of that wasn't some bleh bleh appearance part. oh, maybe some CS lanyards converted to something functional like a 1 gallon jug tie down for the back foot wells to hold meth jugs. i know that came off as kinda dikish but seriously, i need some tie downs and I wouldn't be opposed to spending some more cash with you guys. I can make my own, but sometimes I would rather buy than make. plus, corksport.

Congrats to Derrick as well for the B spec placement.

mazda6 2014..coils..i know H&R just got a set out there but...i want them from CorkSport...thanks

I have emailed and called multiple times about an axle back exhaust for 2010+ Mazda3's 2.5... so how bout dat?

Just submitted my product request for an axle back exhaust (2010+ Mazda3) I was just disappointed to be waiting around for a reply on the phone and or email when the website says we'll get back to you in a few business days so i had to come seek Corksport out here.

Just submitted my product request for an axle back exhaust (2010+ Mazda3) I was just disappointed to be waiting around for a reply on the phone and or email when the website says we'll get back to you in a few business days so i had to come seek Corksport out here.

Let me know when you hear back from our engineers.

-Derrick

Back