Submit a Product Idea

The quicker there is a short shift bracket/plate made for the Mz2, the more money you guys can rake in from the sales :).

Yes we know, thanks.

But separately the tips should be sold also.

Now that the axle back exhaust is out, when can be buy exhaust tips separately? You could charge a healthy amount for those tips (and make healthy profit).

1. Mazda 2 rally style mudflaps, urethane

2. Mazda 2 Lightweight Crank pulley, revised

lmao why would you even want to mod a cx-9 ? that just does not make any sense imo.

the cx-5 diesel on the other hand would be interesting....

MS3 gen 2 FTW

Did you send an email about this? If so I will have an answer for you tomorrow.

-Derrick

Did you send an email about this? If so I will have an answer for you tomorrow.

-Derrick

Derrick, if you are talking to me, then yes, I had emailed you a while back about the midpipe for the exhaust for my lady's 2. At that time the answer was a polite "no/not at this time" regarding selling the midpipe seperately. I'm hoping to hear a good answer back about midpipe and test pipe this time around :).

I feel as though buying these items should be doable for Corksport for the Mazda2 but can understand if it's not possible. For example, recently I contacted Ultimate Racing and bought the midpipe for my Mazdaspeed3 to finish the full catback exhaust system, and just yesterday I ordered a testpipe. Wasn't able to but all three pieces at once and was worried about too much sound, so I purchased it steps. This should be available for the 2 also.

And yes, I bought the Racing Beat muffler for the Mazda2, but that was my GF's choice (she liked the tip out the back better and the fact that she could install it pretty much by herself with no tools in the parking lot of our apartment) Obviously it was the easiest, cheapest route at the time but I'd like to give my business to Corksport.

Over the last few weeks you've had about $800 in business just from me alone, not including shipping costs lol I'd like to give Corksport some more business!

Thank you very much.

Paul B

Back