Submit a Product Idea

Gwynne_

CorkSport wants your product ideas!

We hold regular research and development meetings for our team to review product ideas that have been submitted to us. All product ideas that are submitted are reviewed and responded to.

If you have a product idea that you would like us to consider, please fill out the following form for it to be considered during our next development meeting.

http://www.corksport.com/product-ideas.html

Not sure why the neglect, but I would like to see some CX-9 products.

I think you are the 3rd person in the last 2 years to ask. The best way to get something made from us is to submit a product request.

-Derrick

I think you are the 3rd person in the last 2 years to ask. The best way to get something made from us is to submit a product request.

-Derrick

I'm not good with forms, but I will look into it. In the mean time, aren’t any of your off the shelf performance items compatible (example: short ram intake) with the CX-9? Personally, I would like a killer exhaust system for my CX-9.

I'm not good with forms, but I will look into it. In the mean time, aren’t any of your off the shelf performance items compatible (example: short ram intake) with the CX-9? Personally, I would like a killer exhaust system for my CX-9.

We have no parts which will work with the Cx9 unfortunately. The V6 uses a different style of MAF that is only found in the 2009+ Mazda 6 V6

Derrick

Hey guys 1st off good job on releasing CX5 products.

I would love to see LED DRL's to replace the stock fog light assemby.

Mercedes style... Let me know if this is your plans.

Hey guys 1st off good job on releasing CX5 products.

I would love to see LED DRL's to replace the stock fog light assemby.

Mercedes style... Let me know if this is your plans.

Thanks! We need to confirm fitment on the LED DRL's. Our sport model does not have fog lights included, but we have a automatic coming in next week that we are going to be test fitting our new CX5 exhaust on and will be able to confirm fitment at that time.

Thanks for the quick reply... Please post when you have results.

Any pics or clip of the exhaust? What kind of price are we looking at?

Any details will be much appreciated

I know this is a little different than what you guys normally do but how about making custom sub enclosures for that fit in the side nooks of the hatch in cars like the mazda3 and cx5? or even in where the spare tire would go? A lot of us don't want a sub box that takes up the whole trunk space but want a little bump...but have no fiberglass molding experience to make a custom one our self.

I know this is a little different than what you guys normally do but how about making custom sub enclosures for that fit in the side nooks of the hatch in cars like the mazda3 and cx5? or even in where the spare tire would go? A lot of us don't want a sub box that takes up the whole trunk space but want a little bump...but have no fiberglass molding experience to make a custom one our self.

We worked with a local company on one for the 3 but have lost contact with them. Submit the idea on our web page its the best way to get ideas looked at by the correct people here. http://www.corksport.com/product-ideas.html

Back