Sedan Headlights, 2.0 Valve Cover $60 shipped sale!

Hello everyone,
Just getting rid of a couple things. My Paypal is boser22@gmail.com

2.0 Valve cover.
It is dirty but should clean up well. Comes with my old gasket, the oil cap, grommet/washers, tube, PCV. Will ship the following day, USPS parcel post with tracking/delivery confirmation. $60 shipped Price slashed! Now $50 dollars shipped to your door! I will do $60 shipped to Canada too!
IMAG0163.jpg

SoldSet of stock headlights from my 2002 sedan. Sold
They are foggy and need to be restored but they have no chips, scuffs or scratches. Will ship as soon as I find a box they will fit in, USPS parcel post with tracking/delivery confirmation. Sold to user 2088 MSP
IMAG0164.jpgIMAG0166.jpgIMAG0165.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, they show up on mine. I guess I will switch to attachments, Thanks.

Bumptastic... I know someone out there wants to paint their valve cover... You can paint this one them swap them out, then there is no down time! That is what I did.
IMAG0146.jpg

Hey guys pm or just paypal if you want anything.. I apologize for not being on the last couple of days.

Bumptastic. I still have everything, and I am dropping the VC to $50 shipped to your door!! Great deal!

May Day bump! Buy this valve cover! it is already packed up and ready to ship!

Had some interest in the valve cover but no follow-up! Will ship UPS to Canada for $70

Valve Cover for $50 dollars shipped to your door guys! I will do $60 UPS shipped to Canada.

VC looks pretty...esp next to that CAI. Now if you sell that CAI, let me know. ill take that off your hands if the price is right and of course...if you are selling.. :)

Thanks man, My powdercoat guy did a pretty sweet color match to the CAI. I won't be selling that until I get a new car though...

Back