CORKSPORT Stage II Power Series Short Ram Intake--Void factory Warranty

:
2012 Mazdaspeed 3
Hello everyone! I just purchased a 2012 MS3(love this car BTW) and I am wondering if this modification will void my factory warranty. I have already upgraded the RMM and installed the shortshift plate and counterweight. Any knowledge about this will help. Thanks!

I am pretty sure any modification will void a warranty. If you ever need to go to a dealer for anything, just take it off and put the stock one back on.

Every dealership is different. Mine loves the fact that I mod my Mazdas. I've never had a problem with them doing warranty work.

^^lol. Call the dealer and check Spoolin's quote. They may work with you and not care, like he said.

They won't void your entire warranty just for having mods but if a mod is a direct cause of a failure they will void warranty replacement of the failed part. I work for a dealership and have done warranty admin.

Thanks! Sounds like a PITA.

They won't void your entire warranty just for having mods but if a mod is a direct cause of a failure they will void warranty replacement of the failed part. I work for a dealership and have done warranty admin.

As far as intakes go, the only intake that will not Void your warranty for issues possibly related to the intake, is the Mazdaspeed one and only if you buy it from the dealer and have them install it.

Since the Install is easy, you could throw the stock stuff back on for dealership visits.

Back