Installing new head unit.. EONON

jd1adguy

:
2008 Mazdaspeed 3 Sport in Cosmic Blue
Does anyone have input as to the products offered by Eonon ?? I would like to buy one.. but I want some comments from people who already have one...
My concerns are : how well does the radio function ?? (am/fm only... I dont have Sirius). Do the factory displays work after installation? Does the overall sound quality surpass the factory unit? What kind of aftermarket speakers did you choose.

this is my first post.. looking forward to you guys helping me out... I plan on posting updates when I am finished installing whatever system I choose.

ALSO any input on using Crutchfields installation kits...would be helpful ...

Thanks..

JD

Does anyone have input as to the products offered by Eonon ?? I would like to buy one.. but I want some comments from people who already have one...
My concerns are : how well does the radio function ?? (am/fm only... I dont have Sirius). Do the factory displays work after installation? Does the overall sound quality surpass the factory unit? What kind of aftermarket speakers did you choose.

this is my first post.. looking forward to you guys helping me out... I plan on posting updates when I am finished installing whatever system I choose.

ALSO any input on using Crutchfields installation kits...would be helpful ...

Thanks..

JD

Hi JD, welcome to this forum and thanks for your interest to Eonon :)

There's an Eonon D5102 wiki here, with many Eonon reviews and other useful resources: http://d5102.wikispaces.com/ You can take a look.
And this is the latest review received from one of our customers:

About the radio function, yes it has FM/AM, and 30 Preset stations.
About the factory display, on the '06-'09 models the LCD will still show climate control info and light up.

To know how to install our Eonon unit, you can download the manual here in our website: http://www.eonon.com/manuals.aspx?txtSearch=d5102

Hope these info helps! Would you like to get an Eonon unit? A possible group buy will be arranged if enough people are interested in it! Cheers! :D

Back