FS: MSP stock kenwood enclusre + cable and hardware.

selling the kenwood box from my 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege. comes with alll the mounting hardware, cables, as well as the kenwood amp and 8" sub. everything works great. i am selling this because i am a stereo nut, and going with a more custom install (build thread to come soon!)

the box and began to separate in a couple places, so i took it apart, and re-glued and added more screws to strengthen it. the new screws were pre-drilled and countersunk to keep it looking stock as possible.

i haven't seen one for sale in a while, but i think $150 +actual shipping is fair. especially since it comes with the sub and amp (likely ups ground, but i can ship however you would like) i would guess shipping would be around $40 depending on zip code.

pics!

rNvMV.jpg

6WS5X.jpg

gRt16.jpg

more pics: http://imgur.com/a/eyMFV#0

Last edited by a moderator:
yep, its still sitting here. i want to keep it together. but i will drop the price again! $150 shipped!

selling the kenwood box from my 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege. comes with alll the mounting hardware, cables, as well as the kenwood amp and 8" sub. everything works great. i am selling this because i am a stereo nut, and going with a more custom install (build thread to come soon!)

the box and began to separate in a couple places, so i took it apart, and re-glued and added more screws to strengthen it. the new screws were pre-drilled and countersunk to keep it looking stock as possible.

i haven't seen one for sale in a while, but i think $150 +actual shipping is fair. especially since it comes with the sub and amp (likely ups ground, but i can ship however you would like) i would guess shipping would be around $40 depending on zip code.

pics!

rNvMV.jpg

6WS5X.jpg

gRt16.jpg

Hi. Do you have this sound system yet? I want to buy one of this. crlsnazario@yahoo.com Im live in Juana Diaz Puert Rico 00795. Favor comunicarte crlsnazario@yahoo.com

Last edited:
I bought this a couple of years ago. The seller never updated the thread.

Hi. Do you have this unit yet? crlsnazario@yahoo.com

pics!

rNvMV.jpg

6WS5X.jpg

gRt16.jpg

Hi Im Carlos Nazario. Do you have this unit yet? My email is crlsnazario@yahoo.com Answer me and begin a comunication or negotiation. Happy new year 2015.

Back