FS: MSP stock kenwood enclusre + cable and hardware.

selling the kenwood box from my 2003.5 mazdaspeed protege. comes with alll the mounting hardware, cables, as well as the kenwood amp and 8" sub. everything works great. i am selling this because i am a stereo nut, and going with a more custom install (build thread to come soon!)

the box and began to separate in a couple places, so i took it apart, and re-glued and added more screws to strengthen it. the new screws were pre-drilled and countersunk to keep it looking stock as possible.

i haven't seen one for sale in a while, but i think $150 +actual shipping is fair. especially since it comes with the sub and amp (likely ups ground, but i can ship however you would like) i would guess shipping would be around $40 depending on zip code.

pics!

rNvMV.jpg

6WS5X.jpg

gRt16.jpg

more pics: http://imgur.com/a/eyMFV#0

Last edited by a moderator:
pics aren't showing up...its possible i'm an idiot

also, it isnt in the pics, but it also comes with the subwoofer grill. i can get pics with it on if anyone wants

These just mount under the rear deck in the trunk, right?

Does the amp just run the sub or does it power all the speakers?

And would local pickup be a possibility? (I live in PDX).

yep, the metal brackets mount to the back of the strut towers in the trunk, then the box sits on top of it putting it right under the rear deck.

the amp is just for the sub. and i actually make it up to Portland probibly once a week, so local pickup would be easy. i could even help install it

I haven't seen the stock wiring harness for the stereo in a LONG time, GLWS. This will also fit in a P5, if anyone is wondering.

I have one too that I wanted to sell, but I couldn't get any buyers. I had it in my 02 sedan, mounted easily...so now I am trying to figure out how I could get it into my WRX.

I was a big fan of it, and it was nice to still have all my trunk space. Good luck with your sale!

Damn wish I could have found a way to buy this and mess with mounting it in a P5. Looks in great condition too. Good luck with the sale buddy.

thanks! would think that if nothing else, you could make wood risers to set the sides on, or even suspend it from the top using plumbers strapping?

Damn wish I could have found a way to buy this and mess with mounting it in a P5. Looks in great condition too. Good luck with the sale buddy.

it DOES mount in a p5....shipping it to trinidad would probibly we RIDICULOUS though

is there any threads or write ups OR pics showing one of these installed in a P5? im very interested in trying to put one of these in my P5 so i dont have to lost my trunk space!!

BUMP! i kind of want this thing gone. i will do 160 SHIPPED ups ground (to lower 48)

Back