'03 Protege5 Lowering Springs and Shocks

Shutterclix

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey guys,

I'm looking to lower my P5 with lowering springs.
What brands do you guys like?

I am also replacing the shocks. I'm looking for OE Replacement or slightly better, nothing
designed for track use.

I just want a good quality strut to match a nice set of lowering springs.

Please help!

Thanks guys.

I think I'm going to get Eibach Pro Kit Springs with Tokico Blue Shocks.

What about bump stops? Can I use factory, or should I get some designed for lowering springs.
I know Racing Beat makes lowering Springs, and specifically designed bump stops for lower springs.

What do you guys recommend for the bump stops?

Thanks!!!

just looking at the price on Ebay its $470.00 for the Tokico shocks and the Eibach springs are about $220.00 so all together its $690.00. And then the coilovers are close to $1000.00 which are the megans and the YS coil-overs are most likely cheaper then there is K-sport which i feel and heard from friends that have had them are garbage. Now what you pay for when you get coil-overs is the ability to adjust your height where you want it to be for DD. That would be the only thing to consider when changing your suspension set-up. I am looking for something like this or going for the Megans, but at least the combo is 2 very good brands Eibach and Tokico.

I have eibachs and tokico blues. the drop is okay, but i wish it were more. I got a good deal on the tokicos for $150 for the set, and bought the eibachs new. i still dream of coilovers though

Theres a HP kit on amazon for 99-02 mp. Would that fit my 02 mp5? Theyre only $577. Comes with lowering springs and frnt and bck struts..

Back