Dixie Tour

:
2012 Touring MT
Anybody coming? no thread? , am I blind?

I have room for one person in my hotel room , woman single preferable, two women ..even better (boobs)

Andres

I had a Blast, got to meet another Mazda 2 owner super nice guy. I finished second (second) , made the same mistake three times the second day. The car was fantastic. my friend with the Mini beat me. I got some money from the first time ever !!! from contingencies.

Mazda 2 the car to have !!! (headbang)(headbang)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9583961@N06/sets/72157629205204412/

6830292146_69ca829754_o.jpg

Andres

Andres, it was great to meet you and hang out as we worked. Congrats on your second place. You were quick in that 2. I can't wait to see it more developed in the future. I hope we can battle again soon.

Chris Hill

Thanks, I had fun meeting you guys, I will be competing against the Mini again in 2 weeks at Fort Myers, this time on Hankooks again (laugh).

Andres

Its nice to win some money at events for good driving. I bet you will get ahead of the mini in the upcoming events.

-Derrick

Its nice to win some money at events for good driving. I bet you will get ahead of the mini in the upcoming events.

-Derrick

Do you want to know the true? after his first run the first day he switched to Hankooks on the front because he knew there were faster, I didn't, I went for the money, almost got him though; he's a good driver. The weekend previous to the tour I was 1 + sec, faster than him on Hankooks, on concrete at 70-75 degrees. BTW he is my very good friend from Minneapolis my old town.

Itching to go to Texas and run against the Master Mr Hollis, but budget is tight.

Andres

Andres

@ Andres

Do I remember correctly that your car weighed in at 2300 with the exhaust out? Did Todd weigh his Mini, what was the weight? Erwin said his 2 was 2250 somehow. The Fit was just under 2500. My 3 was 2760 without me.

Mine was 2300 with me in, no muffler . Todd's was 2600 with him in also. Erwin's was like 4000 with him in ...;-)

Andres

Mine was 2300 with me in, no muffler . Todd's was 2600 with him in also. Erwin's was like 4000 with him in ...;-)

Andres

Ah ok, so I did remember right just didn't remember with you in it. I guess I'm at 2760+185= 2945lbs with me in it. Almost 700 more lbs...geez!!

Andres
Wow, that seems light with the driver...I have seen a range of weights listed for the 2 depending on the source, from 2233 to 2306 lbs... Have you done some weight reduction? If so, what have you dropped off besides the muffer?

Wow, that seems light with the driver...I have seen a range of weights listed for the 2 depending on the source, from 2233 to 2306 lbs... Have you done some weight reduction? If so, what have you dropped off besides the muffer?

Just the muffler, expect 30-40 lbs less in the month to come...

Andres

Last edited:

Andres

Haters gonna hate... 2488 thank you very much.... I have started working on the MZ2 build....

And I had you minus a cone or two... just remember that...

Congrats on your victory, no matter how short lived it's gonna be :D I am coming for you. You going to Blythesville?

and for the record Andres weighs like 100 lbs with 20 lbs of food in his hands...

Last edited:
Haters gonna hate... 2488 thank you very much.... I have started working on the MZ2 build....

And I had you minus a cone or two... just remember that...

Congrats on your victory, no matter how short lived it's gonna be :D I am coming for you. You going to Blythesville?

and for the record Andres weighs like 100 lbs with 20 lbs of food in his hands...

LOL !!! I love you too....

Blytheville? looking for another a.. woop ?(spank) ,......have to check finances

Andres

Last edited:
Back