What did you pay for your CX-5?

Going to pick up my new 2017 CX5 AWD GT with Premium Package today! Soul red crystal with black leather interior. A little over $2,100 below MSRP without any additional rebates/incentives (military, loyalty). And working on getting the dealer to throw in splash guards at no cost... All in all, seems like a good deal - about 6.3% off MSRP.

Going to pick up my new 2017 CX5 AWD GT with Premium Package today! Soul red crystal with black leather interior. A little over $2,100 below MSRP without any additional rebates/incentives (military, loyalty). And working on getting the dealer to throw in splash guards at no cost... All in all, seems like a good deal - about 6.3% off MSRP.

How did it go today?

I've got mine down 6.816% and now I'm waiting for them to finalize. I think we are bottomed out and I am happy to pay what they are asking.

I've got mine down 6.816% and now I'm waiting for them to finalize. I think we are bottomed out and I am happy to pay what they are asking.

Agree - once you get down to within the last $200 or so, it becomes a cost/benefit analysis between the value of your own time and any incremental savings. Sounds like you got a good deal to me! Nice work

Agree - once you get down to within the last $200 or so, it becomes a cost/benefit analysis between the value of your own time and any incremental savings. Sounds like you got a good deal to me! Nice work

Thanks. You too. That HUD is awesome but being in Florida I can't justify 1800 for heated seats, heated steering wheel or windshield wiper "de-icer". Knowing my kids, they'd have their heated seats on while I'm trying to cool it down with the AC.

Yep, make sure they give you the 1.9% with that score and call it a deal. That will more Than enough pay for the interest. You looking at or trying to squeeze out any accessories?

No incentives or rebates. Now I need to make sure they give me the 1.9%. Will a 767 credit score be enough? Audi wants 800+ for their 4.4%.

767 is tier one, I believe. I think I read somewhere that mazda/chase is looking for 720+ so you're good to go! If you belong to a credit union you might even get 0.9% through them.

767 is tier one, I believe. I think I read somewhere that mazda/chase is looking for 720+ so you're good to go! If you belong to a credit union you might even get 0.9% through them.

Correct. They'd be a fool to not take your money with that score. 800ish here and I'd laugh at Audi at 4.4%! I didn't get here by doing that ish, sorry, is that for real? Credit union gave me 1.74% for 60, and I was happy with it. The plan so to pay it off early anyways, and drive it a long time...

Yep, make sure they give you the 1.9% with that score and call it a deal. That will more Than enough pay for the interest. You looking at or trying to squeeze out any accessories?

I told them anything over 1.9% is a deal breaker which is absolutely true in this case. They are throwing in the all weather floor mats and carpeted cargo mat.

Correct. They'd be a fool to not take your money with that score. 800ish here and I'd laugh at Audi at 4.4%! I didn't get here by doing that ish, sorry, is that for real? Credit union gave me 1.74% for 60, and I was happy with it. The plan so to pay it off early anyways, and drive it a long time...

I think Audi expects buyers to have their own financing sorted before they show up. I've been pre-approved through USAA at a not so delicious rate but if Audi comes back on my $34,024 otd offer on the premium plus, I might be in a pickle.

Back