2013 Mazda 5?

DKaz

:
2007 Mazda 5 GT 5MT
Fastest refresh ever? Lol. I like it!

2012-Mazda-Premacy-20S-Prestige-Style-Front-Three-Quarter-1024x640.jpg

looks like just a refresh bumper and grill. i wouldn't be surprised if the look trickled its way over here for next year.

like the led's in the fog location. get rid of the chrome on the grill.

would be a nice, simple refresh.

A new front end, no big deal. The real question is: will the 5 be getting Skyactiv for 2013? With gas prices spiking lately (and all the talk of $5 gas by this summer) a nice jump in MPG would be news.

Yea I told Mazda straight up, I want a Mazda 5 with 2.0L Skyactiv engine and 7 seater capability. Gas is a tad over $1.42 a litre here, that's $5.37 a gallon. My wife and I are slightly tempted by the 7 seater Chevy Orlando but it has pretty poor fuel efficiency for a direct injected 2.4.

http://www.mazda.com/publicity/release/2011/201111/111129b.html

HIROSHIMA, Japan—Mazda Motor Corporation today launched the special edition Mazda Premacy '20S Prestige Style' at all Mazda, Mazda Anfini and Mazda Autozam dealers throughout Japan. The Premacy is a seven-seat minivan that is sold outside Japan as the Mazda5.

111129b.jpg

The special edition 20S Prestige Style is based on the 20S model grade, which features Mazda's unique i-stop idling stop system. It delivers enhanced interior and exterior refinement with exclusive equipment including sporty 17-inch reflective alloy wheels, high-quality and comfortable half-leather seats, and the exterior body color Radiant Ebony Mica.

Main features of the Mazda Premacy 20S Prestige Style
Base model
Mazda Premacy 20S (front-wheel-drive model with 2.0-liter DOHC DISI*1 engine with i-stop and a five-speed electronically-controlled Activematic automatic transmission)
Special equipment
Instrument center panel (piano black and silver)
Half leather seats (black with terracotta piping and dark gray stitching)
17-inch reflective alloy wheels and 205/50R17 89V tires
Grille garnish (brilliant black)
LED door mirror indicator lights
Outer door handles (chrome)
Muffler cutter
Exterior body colors
Four colors are available: Radiant Ebony Mica (exclusive color), Brilliant Black, Aluminium Metallic and Chrystal White Pearl Mica (special body color).

*1 DISI: Direct Injection Spark Ignition

Manufacturer's suggested retail prices
Model Engine Drive Transmission Price including tax
(yen) Tax
reduction*2
20S Prestige Style 2,000 DOHC
DISI & i-stop FWD 5-speed EC-AT
(Activematic) 2,200,000 50%
- A separate recycling fee of 14,040 yen is necessary in addition to the manufacturer's suggested retail prices listed above.
- If the special body color Crystal White Pearl Mica is selected, the price increases by 31,500 yen (including tax).
*2 Japan's eco-car tax reduction program

Back