Noticeable difference between stock struts and Mazdaspeed struts?

Was looking at maybe picking up some of these off another unit. Just wondering if there is a noticeable difference and if they are a direct fit with the protege5?

Thanks!

Do not get msp struts for one they're used 2 they have a weird perch and itl sit weird. Get regular tokico blues same thing but you can use normal springs for a normal drop

Do not get msp struts for one they're used 2 they have a weird perch and itl sit weird. Get regular tokico blues same thing but you can use normal springs for a normal drop

I'm sorry, you mean the tokico blues will still cause a drop even with normal springs? Or the ride height will still the same?

If you use stick springs the rear end will sit higher if you really want them get some msp springs too

Yes but as I said if I were you I would get regular tokico blues so you don't have to worry about it and you could run stock springs

Many people have switched to the full MSP setup (struts and springs), and from what I've read it is a slight drop along with about 20% more stiffness and better handling. The MSP struts with the stock P5 springs will result in a raised-looking rear end because the spring mounts are in a different spot on the strut.

You basically sacrifice a little ride quality for a little better handling and a minor drop in ride height.

Back