The Slammed Life

Here's one I took with my phone yesterday... bit of a teaser. Fitment is almost to where I'm happy ... just need to remove some camber in the rear, then doing a shoot tomorrow afternoon.

null_zpsb5f59a0f.jpg

Can you update my info?

4. circuit
BC Racing Coilovers
- Custom springs: 20mm shorter all around - 8k front, 10k rear
- Custom shock cartridges: revalved for 8k springs, 20mm shorter rear cartridge
Camber: -2* front, -3.5* rear
MSP RSB with sedan end links (needed so the RSB does not hit the rear lateral links)
Volk GT-P 17x8.5 +27
Falken 512 205/40/17

EMV_6761_zps485d76b8.jpg

Can you update my info?

4. circuit
BC Racing Coilovers
- Custom springs: 20mm shorter all around - 8k front, 10k rear
- Custom shock cartridges: revalved for 8k springs, 20mm shorter rear cartridge
Camber: -2* front, -3.5* rear
MSP RSB with sedan end links (needed so the RSB does not hit the rear lateral links)
Volk GT-P 17x8.5 +27
Falken 512 205/40/17

Done, and updated for you

Got bored today and slammed the car. Actually it's not completely slammed. I still have all collars in front and the rear perches are in along with both collars. Could probably lay frame without them. Lol

The white dirt on the fenders is from grinding the lips off the inside of the flares for a little extra clearance. Didn't help much and I did not feel like messing around with camber so I removed the spacers. Problem solved but it looks weird with sunk-as-**** wheels.

IMAG0142_zps609405fa.jpg

do i qualify?
20130201_144121_zpsb981d98a.jpg

i know the front wheel is turned in a bit but this photo was taken months ago when i had time to wash the car LOL i also have to add a suby s204 lip and i think im at about 50-60mm to the ground at the front.

I'd say no. On 18's I'd be tucking wheel for sure. Measure your pinch welds just after the front wheel and just forward of the rear wheel.

Ffocused, you have 100% hit the mark on how I would build a sedan. Those wheels work so well with your car.

Also, DAT RAKE

Last edited:
Back