The Slammed Life

Random question tho.. how far are your rears slotted cause if you can go a little more maybe a degree or so you could space them out and not worry cause with the whole strut slotted when the strut compresses your tire will go at that same angle and go up inside the flare.
Just a thought cause I have 4 5mm spacers just sitting around lol

Just a few shots from the OCC meet on Saturday. These were taken by other people. My camera didn't leave my car. LOL

7106742389_9ea153e2c0_b.jpg

7104690055_3910cd41ed_b.jpg

7102124629_eeeb6679dd_b.jpg

7103536051_f73301ab9e_b.jpg

7103535747_d5d48487bc_c.jpg

7102590993_e3337289c5_c.jpg

I won't post pictures because I'm not low yet but I have 18x9 et30 rota g forces and raceland coilovers in the mail, I plan to be dumped and have some serious rear camber, with spacer, shooting for +5 rear offset on an 07 ms3

well welcome man! idk much about the ms3 but i dont think the raceland coils will get you super dumped, alot of the 3 members have had to source shorter springs and other things to get real low.

EDIT dude your in cary? im in charlotte, you should come to the Import Alliance in charlotte later this summer.

I plan to, along with a bunch of the other mazdaspeed guys around here, and some other people from up in raleigh. I was supposed to go to IA atlanta but it fell through
about the racelands, I will be removing the bumpstops in the front and possibly the helper springs to get lower, the car is my DD so I cant be rolling super dumped, but I dunno, worst comes to worst I hate the racelands and go with something else

Ok guys I got a dilemma...my front passenger tire is 100% bald...and I got screwed over by a tire company giving me the run around for about three Weeks and now I'm in desperate need for a tire and money is super tight..Ebay had the best prices and that's where I'm looking discount tire had falken 912's for 83... Now that I finally got a refund they are sold out they now have kumho ecsta's for 83 would it be worth it for that price the next tire up is like 97 and its a neo gen which I heard run fat and aren't good for stretching... Any opinions?

Last edited:
Back