the Stance Thread v2.0

You guys of the US are lucky! Here in the Quebec province, Canada, the SAAQ (societe de l'assurance automobile du quebec) are about to create a law to bring the HellaFlush illegal. Since a lot of people are now more "low'n'slow", the police dont give as much speed tickets as before but these porks need money so they are trying to make laws just to have more money... It's just a disguised tax!!!

By the way, I got myself some nice wheels with a big offset and now I need more camber in the rear. I got STD R3 coilovers... Do you know if K-sport rear camber plates fit on them? Are these still avalaible? Any other suggestion to solve this lil' problem?

Thanks

Hey ilovewheels, you need to post up some high res photos of your car...these aren't cutting it for my laptop background picture. haha

I know they are custom fit! Lol, you dont just buy 'em and bolt em on unless you have a F-250 Super Duty! Hahaha.

But I'm asking you guys what model are you working em from? What do I need to search for?

By the way rar40941, I've followed your build since a long time and you just did an awesome work on your car since then.

And maybe you're the right person who could help me?

love those wheels , car is looking good
Hey ilovewheels, you need to post up some high res photos of your car...these aren't cutting it for my laptop background picture. haha

haha thanks, heres a pic

side shot by korbancorbett, on Flickr (i believe if you click the pic it will take you to my flickr and all the sizes should be there)
Anyone knows where/what to buy as fender flares for a 3rd gen proteg?
if your good with fiberglass get any universal one and have at it, not sure if theyre any out there that fit correctly.

obviosly rar40941 and I went with different style of flares and ended with different results, so it all really comes down to how much extra work you wanna put in
i put in alot of work getting the look I wanted out of my random flare I had (reshaped wheel arc opening and modded for door clearance)

widebody4 by korbancorbett, on Flickr

widebody3 by korbancorbett, on Flickr
I know my car isnt for everyones taste but figured id give you some insight from my experience. also,

ive ran across some for a is300 that had the door cut but never really tried to fit em bc they were the style i was looking for, or you could look at zg flares for older 280zx or whatever or even universal ones for the 240sx. hopefully that helps alil

Last edited:
Not sure if I have seen anyone with the CBY Corolla fender flares. Those go pretty wide and those are coming on the wagon pretty soon!
I'll update when I get em on the car.

Back