My New STF project...

15x7.5

6786182505_78d777fb03_z.jpg

6786185209_81d207f395_z.jpg

Andres
Wow, Nice... I too will be interested in the Coilovers review... looks good though.

good stuff man keep it up...but show some of your race videos!

Damn you for making me want coilovers.... What kind did you get and how do they ride on the road compared to your H&Rs?

Andres, your car is so badass, job well done!

- Do you run stock KSport spring rates?

- Any spacers needed for the 225 setup?

- Any engine mods?

THANX!

Last edited:
Andres, I don't want to threadjack, but do you have any pics square-on from the side of your 2 from when you had those kosei k4r wheels on? I saw a front quarter-ish view and a mostly rear-view but no side shot. I'm thinking of ordering a set, and I'd love to see better how they look on the car. Thanks in advance!

Andres, I don't want to threadjack, but do you have any pics square-on from the side of your 2 from when you had those kosei k4r wheels on? I saw a front quarter-ish view and a mostly rear-view but no side shot. I'm thinking of ordering a set, and I'd love to see better how they look on the car. Thanks in advance!

Check your pm

Andres

So , next stage starts engine mods; for this a baseline Dyno is a must: 96.46 HP
95.01 Torque

First and last runs in fourth gear

6861137516_9eb8a16b43_o.jpg

Headers on their way, in the mean time i will start working on the intake.

BTW after the testing of the headers I will be the official distributor for the US, cost is on the works based on results.

Andres

BTW after the testing of the headers I will be the official distributor for the US, cost is on the works based on results.

Andres

Thunder?

Thunder is fine, it was more of a question as to the manufacturer. They offer a header for the Mazda 2 with a catalyst in it. It was more of a curiousity question for myself.

-Derrick

So , next stage starts engine mods; for this a baseline Dyno is a must: 96.46 HP
95.01 Torque

First and last runs in fourth gear

6861137516_9eb8a16b43_o.jpg

Andres

That's not bad at all, I guess my dyno graph isn't that far off: 93.77HP, 97.31Ft-Lbs

Back