2013 / 2014 Mazdaspeed3

What do you mean by outed?

I think Mazda is coming out with a Twin turbo V6 version for the speed6, supposed to produce somewhere around the 350-380hp range.

I worked at Mazda and was told the twin turbos were going to be a diesel and only make 200 HP or so but have a ton of torque, I don't remember the exact number.. They also said Mazda is getting rid of Mazdaspeed and focusing more on better fuel economy because of the market. This was back in Feb. though, maybe they changed their plans?

Seriously they still have not changed the performance aspect of the car, that really shocks me.

What do you expect them to do? This isn't in the STi/Evo price range so you can't expect that level of performance. I seriously doubt it will see a major bump in performance.

I seriously doubt it will see a major bump in performance.

Ever

The car is properly matched for its handling and wrong wheel drive. 300hp+ will just melt the tires off and cause more warranty work. Plus getting to 300hp is cheap (Under $2k) on these cars.

I'm not saying a drastic change but I thought there might be some sort of bump. Nothing wrong with where it is at I just would have thought it would have been bumped up at some point.

Cars are already rolling out. Went and looked at one locally but unfortunately it was a non-tech version.

Will be picking up a 2013 CWP w/Tech after the first of the year.

Attachments

• 2012-10-21_10-56-50_524.jpg
    2012-10-21_10-56-50_524.jpg
    899.2 KB · Views: 267
Back