My M2 from Romania> hope you like it>

Now thats sweet.....

Realy nice looking ride there fane87.....

Shaun......

thanks cosh68, your M2 looks great too. Keep up the good work. I've seen that you did some projects with the exhaust and the integrated tablet. Keep up the good work and pictures too :)

By the way, i had the Fk spring kit too before i bought the coilovers. They were good, but after a while (40k km +) you will see that the dampers will degenerate and needs replacing. they are too soft and the springs are too hard. if you want to make an upgrade i recommend you to go with a coilover kit. Mine cost 550 euros from AP and at this price you can get also the Supersport coilovers suspension. They both are great. Ap is made by KW. Is between KW and Weitec.

Peace ! :)

Wow! Looks amazing. I've always loved those wheels. I wanted to buy a set of those when I bought my Sparcos, but couldn't afford the OZ's at the time. Nice retrofit too!

Thanks! Sparco's are great too, well made. I don't know if they are light like oz ultraleggera, but definitely lighter that stock. I'm sure you felt a difference from stock wheels. The car felt lighter :)

Back