Msp lsd and fmic!!

Already guys i have a msp LSD that is welded but has some hair line cracks. Now never used it, i bought it off a someone here about 3 years ago as an insurance in case my goes out. But like most college students money is tight and the holiday seasons doesnt help lol. So it time to put it on the market place for anyone who doesnt want to spend too much on a replacement lsd. And the other item is a xspower fmic i was planning to install, also for sale.

IMAG0258-1.jpg

fmic size:27x6.25x3 2.5in outlets
IMAG0256.jpg

heres the lsd, i forgot to mention it does come with an extra 5th gear
IMAG0257-1.jpg

and if you look close there are some small crack that should be easy to reweld.
But these stuff have been sitting around for years so they will be a lil dusty.
Prices:
LSD 270shipped
Fmic: 50+shipping

Last edited:
That's a great deal for a MSP LSD

I only see one of the 2 5th gear parts... are these stock or 626/gtx 5th gear parts?

i dont even know since it was soo long ago and the person i bought it from is probably not here anymore. but best guess is it was taken out, welded and reinstalled. i remember his msp was build pretty nice so probably did some hard driving

the xspower fmic pretty nice, never used it so i would know but should work just as well as anyother intercooler. and i paid 100 for it over a year ago

Holy s***! I was looking for this FS thread for the differential and low and behold, here it is.

Back