LOL. I think I'm done with the cookouts.
MOCO ~ Mazda Owners' Corral Operations
2004 Mazda 6s 5 Speed Hatch ~ Blazing Copper Metallic
DEFINATELY not stock ...
INTERIOR: window tints, mazda6 lighted door sills in red,
custom leather interior ~ black with burnt orange inserts,
auto dimming rearview mirror with compass
EXTERIOR: mazdaspeed wheels 18x7.5, anzo clear side markers with red leds, door guards removed, clear tail lights, red led's in parking lights,
painted brake calipers gold, smoked rear reflectors w/ red led's, VG shark fin antenna
PERFORMANCE: magnaflow cat-back exhaust system, cpe mafci, cpe wishbone motor mount, intrax lowering springs, mazdaspeed short shifter
oh, and co-owner of '04 Mazda6 Sport Wagon
AND '03 Mazdaspeed Protege
aka 6 Waggin and R Spicy 1
AND our newest acquisition a '13 MAZDASPEED3 in CWP bi-color
Going to "2. New Jersey Motorsports Park" Dont understand the Corral thing cause I cant find info about it D: lol well some info but not exact. Cause my and my friend wanna do it but have no clue.
Any idea on confirmed places they will be held and when tickets will be there?
New Jersey is a going to be $45 for the weekend and if you want to camp it is $40.00 for the weekend.
2003 MSP Spicy Orange #1151- "Zoom freakin' Zoom"
Injen CAI (black), Yellow Calipers G2 System, Carbon Fiber Tower Brace, Red Line MT-90 Tranny Fluid, Custom FMIC-Big 3 Racing , Motegi F-7 Wheels , wrapped in Yokohama Parada Spec II's 215/40/17, SU Complete set of Motor Mounts, BC Coilovers, Adjustable End Links (front & rear),Power Slot Rotors, Techna Fit SS Brake Lines, Cobalt Friction XR-3 and XR-5 Pads, Russell Speed Bleeders, Mishimoto Radiator, Haltech Platinum Sport 1000, Disco Potato upgrade
ATE Super Blue Brake fluid, (Kosei K-1 TS (painted yellow) w/ Kumho V710's 225/45/17) & Enkei RPF-1's 17 X 8 Black w /Toyo 888's 235/40/17 or B F Goodrich R-1's-NASA Time Trials, Apexcone 6000K HID's, AEM UEGO Wideband, AEM Tru-Boost and Electronic Controller & Boost Guage & AEM Digital Oil Pressure Gauge , Turbosmart Black Dual BOV, Custom 3" turbo-back exhaust (Patel Engineering), Findanza Lightweight Flywheel and Exedy Stage 1 Clutch, Wiseco Pistons, K-1 Rods- NASA TTD #327 2003 MazdaSpeed Protege
2013 i-Moto/MOCO Mazdaspeed 3-Crystal White Pearl-Bi-Color w/Tech Package-SURE AEROS SRI, Mishimoto OCC, Tri-Point Racing RSB w/end links, Goodridge SS Brakelines, Yellowspeed Coilovers, CP-e's Stage2 xFlex Wishbone Mount in Black-Will be Installed by i-Moto @ Mid-Ohio
Subbing. Getting it all in the works early this year so I know when/where/how I can help. So far it looks like Belle Isle and MidOhio are 100%, and Lime Rock will be considered part of my "vacation" time! You guys can also contact me if you need me to do anything in between, or work from base camp while you are away at other events!
1. Exclusive parking in a roped off section with nothing but Mazdas. MidOhio last year had over 70 Mazdas together at one time, probably closer to 100 total cars
2. Free gifts--If it is a Castrol sponsored event, there is oil and other goodies. A goody bag with keychains and mazda swag. Sticker out the wazoo. Cool shit!
3. Hang out all day (or weekend) with other Mazda enthusiasts from all over the country!
4. Raffles and prizes. Any money that is raised will be donated to a specific charity. For example, the VIR virginia race last year we raised over $1,300 for the Semper Fi fund.
5. A great deal on tickets. $45 for a weekend is cheaper than most one-day tickets. Plus you get free stuff on top of that and the best parking spot. No walking a million miles to get to the track. You are in the center of the action!
6. Meet and greet with pro drivers. My personal memories include meeting Patrick Dempsey, seeing Boris Said just chilling watching the race, and hanging out with my favorite team, the SpeedSource guys while we raised money selling t-shirts!
If you don't follow the Grand-Am series, check it out. Mazda is very competitive in this series as we look to win the manufacturer's crown. Even if road racing is not your thing, the car corral has "show-like" qualities and the people are great! Hope this helps, and let me know if you have more specific questions and where to go and what to do!
Cool. Looks like my car in the bottom photo. Not sure yet which ones I will make.
Marlon, did you get my pm?
2008 Miata Touring PRHT True Red, MazdaSpeed body kit
RB Intake, RSII Exhaust, RX8 Sways, KW V3 Coilovers, Fiaam horn
RX7 FD Rims, Kenwood DNX7100, Int Wiper Mod, 3M Bra
2006 Titainium Met 3 a/t
2003 Midnight Blue Met.Protege 5 m/t