:
2006 Mazdaspeed6 GT
_MG_1547.jpg

_MG_1574.jpg

_MG_1614.jpg

_MG_1671.jpg

and one more for mazdafitment!

_MG_1624.jpg

been a member here for a while, finally posting some recent pics.

so it's not the lowest, and the wheels can be more aggressive, but it's a start lol. i'm currently trying to go to a 9.5" wide in a 30something offset to spice things up!
currently working on getting my f***ing cat off the ground so i can get moar lowz. after that i'm getting rid of the ugly, bulging tails (PM me with interest) and getting a different front grille. once that's done it's all under the hood work from there. any gurus on slammed speed6's please post suggestions!

any comments/constructive criticisms/asshole-ish comments welcome!
thanks for looking.

subaru is nice! lol

car looks great! what size rims you have right now?

not fan of a sticker inside tho

my wheels are 18x9+43. got some spacers from a vendor on here though (5mm) so that'll get me to +38 the 'cheating' way until i buy new wheels :) and a lot of my friends say they don't like the sticker, but i'm not a sticker ***** so having one on the inside of my car is ok by me lol.

thanks for the compliment!

Car looks good. I'm going to be something similar for offset, 18x9 +35, hopefully my red car can represent as well as yours.

Car looks good. I'm going to be something similar for offset, 18x9 +35, hopefully my red car can represent as well as yours.

thanks! and dot it! +38 is about as gnarly as we can go (unless you're RhoadBlock) and i just purchased 5mm spacers from azuelke to bring my car to +38. i'll take pictures as soon as i clean the car so you can see how it fits. you're going to have to roll (like, almost pinch) the fenders and dremmel a bit so the fenders don't eat your tire. for some reason my driver side front it perfect but the passenger side front gets eaten. and if you're opposed to stretching tire, you might have to reconsider :/

i'm NOW running +38 on toyo proxes 4 in 225/40/18 on a 9" wide wheel. i want to go to 235 but it's going to require a bit more fender work... :)

man i love ur speed... i wanna get some wheels for the winter but cant make my mind up.. i really want 18x9.5 +45 rpf1 but i keep getting told they wont fit.

where did u get ur wheels?

Usually i don't like red cars.... But your is HELLA NICE!!!

OMG I think i just fapped to a MS6. So many beautiful MS6's on this forum. Keep up the good work

Thanks guys! I've been meaning to take new pics but I'm super busy lately, I appreciate your compliments! (drinks)

man i love ur speed... i wanna get some wheels for the winter but cant make my mind up.. i really want 18x9.5 +45 rpf1 but i keep getting told they wont fit.

where did u get ur wheels?

My wheels are 18x9+43 with a 5mm spacer putting them at +38. I recently purchased some 18x9+20 wheels, but decided I didn't want to pursue this 'hellaflush' stuff anymore since having a virtually non-driveable AWD car is ridiculous lol.

I say all that because I'm not sure about a 9.5" wide wheel with a +45 offset. I had to do fender work to fit my 9"s...so if you're gonna lower your Speed6 (nice color, btw! ) then you might want to stay 9" wide. Just my 2cents!

So, to answer your question finally: I got them from an STi owner lol. Super good deal, super good condition. It was a steal man, really. If you don't know what they are, they are Work Emotion XD9 in Work's Matte Grey Silver (MGS) finish. I thought I wanted lower offset, but +43 is perfect...with a 5mm spacer lol. I'm against spacers as well, but a member on here makes them and sells them for a decent price and 5mm is the only width I would go with without using aftermarket extended studs. Any more questions feel free to PM/post!

EDIT: The largest wheel I've seen fit on a Speed6 belongs to a member on here as well and his rims are 19x9.5+20something I believe? Anyways, ANYTHING will fit if you want to put the work in...I just decided to do something different.

Last edited:
Is that your car, zinger002? It looks like the wheels are a good fit. That's where I plan on going next: raising my suspension a bit (BC coilovers, rear adjusting is a b****) and going with AT LEAST a 255 tire...but I'm going to use up the life left in my 225s first so it'll be a while :/

Those are 235/40 neuton nt5000's. Best 400 bucks I ever spent.

I need coilovers. Springs only sucks

Last edited:
Thanks guys! I've been meaning to take new pics but I'm super busy lately, I appreciate your compliments! (drinks)

My wheels are 18x9+43 with a 5mm spacer putting them at +38. I recently purchased some 18x9+20 wheels, but decided I didn't want to pursue this 'hellaflush' stuff anymore since having a virtually non-driveable AWD car is ridiculous lol.

I say all that because I'm not sure about a 9.5" wide wheel with a +45 offset. I had to do fender work to fit my 9"s...so if you're gonna lower your Speed6 (nice color, btw! ) then you might want to stay 9" wide. Just my 2cents!

So, to answer your question finally: I got them from an STi owner lol. Super good deal, super good condition. It was a steal man, really. If you don't know what they are, they are Work Emotion XD9 in Work's Matte Grey Silver (MGS) finish. I thought I wanted lower offset, but +43 is perfect...with a 5mm spacer lol. I'm against spacers as well, but a member on here makes them and sells them for a decent price and 5mm is the only width I would go with without using aftermarket extended studs. Any more questions feel free to PM/post!

EDIT: The largest wheel I've seen fit on a Speed6 belongs to a member on here as well and his rims are 19x9.5+20something I believe? Anyways, ANYTHING will fit if you want to put the work in...I just decided to do something different.
Thanks for the reply man. I am lowered on eibach springs and its a pretty big drop (i have 2mm between my 225/18 and the fender). I dont wanna run something crazy aggressive because again, i bought this car for the turbo and awd so that would restrict my ability to use those lol. I think ur wheels would be my perfect set up. I like the XXR 527's but i dont wanna go for "fakes".

Edit: what size tires r u currently running?
R u selling these? I just ran in a fs thread on mf. If so let me know lol

Keep pimpin ;) lol

Last edited:
Back