Mazda of the Month Feedback Thread

Antoine

Administrator

Please note this thread is for feedback only (no complaints, rants or BS), thank you. :)

If you have ideas on how we can improve the MOTM, post them here and they may be incorporated in the future!

I just got my MOTM shirt and I must say, it's freaking cool! My suggestion would be to also make the decals say MOTM with month and year. Would be a rare badge of honor! I would love to get them back dated for the other two times I have won.

Edit: And my dream came true! Now there are monthly MOTM special decals! Here are mine:

e045d9f0.jpg

Last edited:
looks great.. i do want :)

I just got my MOTM shirt and I must say, it's freaking cool! My suggestion would be to also make the decals say MOTM with month and year. Would be a rare badge of honor! I would love to get them back dated for the other two times I have won.

Edit: And my dream came true! Now there are monthly MOTM special decals! Here are mine:

e045d9f0.jpg

yes they do look great thanks Circuit for the suggestion.

thanks Antoine and Barry for everything, (not as baller as Circuit since i only have one MOTM)
IMG-20120428-00279.jpg

I've decided to stop using that domain because it appears few Members used it...Did you use it often?

Freebies are always good...I know one of the vendors fell thru on a deal...how about talking to other ones and seeing if the MOTM winner could get a promo code for a certain amount off of a product that they purchase...

Back