Aftermarket radio swap, windows wont work any ideas?

jaguada

:
07 Mazda cx-7
ok so i installed a new pioneer AVH-P3300BT last night with all new memphis audio 12'' sub and their 500 watt amp. the whole setup works great, but for some reason i went to roll down the windows today and it took a minute, but they started working. the only problem that still exist is the passenger side wont roll down unless you do it from the passenger control, also the automatic up/down now doesnt work for that window. i have no idea why i checked all the fuses all fine. we didnt touch anything in the doors so i have no idea. any info would be great! thanks any other ideas on trouble shooting this problem?

Disconnecting the battery will effect the programming of your windows. Check the manual as there is a section about programming your windows to go half way, all the way down depending on how you set it up.

Hi, i've done many installations on my cx-7... to re-program your windows all you have to do is click the driver side window all the way down and without letting it go continue holding it down for about 5 to 10 seconds more, then repeat the process going up, once it's all the way up without letting it go keep holding it up for about 5 to 10 seconds... after you've done this process the window should be program again the auto down and up should work properly, repeat the process for the passenger side window and it should work as well.

Back