Fortune Auto Coilovers, Brand New Lowering Springs

Status
Not open for further replies.

(u_u) ...zZzZzzz
FORTUNE COILOVERS SOLD
M2 LOWERING SPRINGS SOLD

Also, my friend with a 1st gen protege bought some lowering springs and the seller sent him the wrong ones. He gave them to me to sell because they're for a 3rd gen and he has no use for them. Brand new M2 lowering springs for 1999-2003 Protege and Protege5. Lowers front and rear 2". I hear M2 is made by Megan Racing. SOLD

m2springs.jpg

EDIT: Found spring rates for M2 springs. Front: 179lbs / Rear: 145lbs

-----------------------

As some of you may know, I broke an end-link tab on my Fortunes as you can see on the first picture below. I contacted them and I was the first too apparently. They offered to weld the piece for a small price or I could purchase the entire piece new. Opted to have it welded by my friend. I got it welded before I posted it up for sale so the buyer wouldn't have to worry about handling that part. My friend that welded it said he and a coworker did an x-ray on the weld and there were no air pockets to be found on the weld. So you know it wasn't a "oh let me weld this up real quick" type of job. Will the end-link tab break again? I couldn't tell you :)

I bought them with 5000 miles on them. Rode on them myself for about another 5XXX so lets say they have no more than 11k miles on it.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the MSP has longer front end-links and it won't work. You will need the end-links out of a normal protege because they're shorter. The rear end-links work just fine though.

fa2.jpg

They do look a little rusty, but the rings spin fine. I'm missing one of the dampening adjusters. Will only come with 3.

fortunes1.jpg

fortunes3.jpg

fortunes2.jpg

fortunes4.jpg

fortunes5.jpg

(picture of current setting the coilovers are at in the pictures above)

4un1.jpg

Last edited:
Those spring rates are identical to the Tein S Tech. I would like to find a pic of a car with them installed. Preferably an MSP.

i don't know anyone that has the m2 spring installed yet. sale pending on the m2 springs too.

damn me not having any money

I forgot to mention that the MSP has longer front end-links and it won't work. You will need the end-links out of a normal protege because they're shorter. The rear end-links work just fine though.

Also edited the original post and put in this information.

lastsummer, sent you a PM with no reply.

sale for M2 springs fell through. up for sale again. will only ship to lower 48 states.

coilovers sold yet ? whats the model ? im looking for reviews and found 500 series that looks somewhat like them.
if not sold yet , would u ship to canada (new brunswick) right by maine ?
thx.

coilovers should be sold thursday. been holding it for someone.

edit: i mean next thursday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back