Window Switch Problem

iceman650

I have an 07 CX-7 Touring that I'm having a window switch problem. The passenger side front window does not roll up/down with the main window switch on the drivers side but it does roll up from the switch on the passenger side. I just bought a new main switch from the dealer but that wasn't the problem either, same thing. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

If you disconnected the car battery, then there is a sequence to get all the windows to operate. I do not at present have the directions to reset the windows so hopefully someone will jump in. Ed

Hi, i've done many installations on my cx-7... to re-program your windows all you have to do is click the driver side window all the way down and without letting it go continue holding it down for about 5 to 10 seconds more, then repeat the process going up, once it's all the way up without letting it go keep holding it up for about 5 to 10 seconds... after you've done this process the window should be program again the auto down and up should work properly, repeat the process for the passenger side window and it should work as well.

Thank you for the tip on reprograming the passenger window. Saved me alot of time looking for a fuse.
Is the 4 cyl with turbo usually alittle rattley and I was told synthetic oil not recommended with turbo.
Thanks again.

Back