MSP Turbo Kit

Ok, i decided to sell the whole turbo kit.
To me the kit includes the ECU, Turbo, Intercooler, all piping, BOV, manifold, and downpipe.
IMAG0242.jpgIMAG0240.jpgIMAG0241.jpgIMAG0239.jpg

Sorry, i forgot to put a price on it. With the whole kit i would like $850. There is no shaft play on the turbo it all did have 126k it all, but it was never overboosted, always ran stock boost. I had a turbo timer on it at all times. I ask the price because the hot pipe is aluminum from ********** and never been used. Price is negotiable.
Would prefer to sell it as a whole, but might sell in pieces

So no one wants or needs a turbo kit or anything? Wow, i guess its bad timing or is the price to high?

Ya. Thats the only thing i dont have anymore is the radiator. I have one hard pipe thats aluminum and never been used. But the rest are plastic stock ones.

And droopy it would be nice if you did have the funds, cuz i wouldnt have to ship anything! If someone wanted to drive here id save them some cash n drop the price on it all!

ah only if i just didnt get rims. charge pipes its not big deal i can get them done by my friend. i just would need the rest. mani, turbo, bov, ecu, injectors intercooler. etc

So no one is interested still I guess.

Price now $800 for everything i got for the turbo setup. I need this gone!

I'm considering buying JDMMnky's Pro5. If I do, I'll buy your turbo kit. I think the Pro5 uses the same baby injectors that the MSP uses. Be in touch.

how much for just the turbo, turbo mani, and dp.?
dont need the ecu cuz its an atx. and i want a fmic so i dont need the side mount.

I can do $400 shipped on the turbo, mani, and downpipes.
Id prefer to sell it as a whole kit. But im really low on cash at the moment! So price can be somewhat altered.

Ok I have now sold just the turbo. But all other items are still for sale. I can sell them in pieces if needed.

Back