Houston AUGUST Meat!!!

rebelgirl289

:
2008.5 MazdaSpeed3
Hey y'all!!! Let's get a monthly meet started for the Houston area!!

When: 7:00 PM ... Saturday, 20 August
Where: Edwards Houston Marq*E (7620 Katy Freeway Houston, TX 77024)

Hope to see everyone out there!!

haha ... i just like putting meat instead of meet cause it's funny.

houston is alright .... missed a lot about it. but i do miss SM a lot.

Meh, can't afford 2 hr. drive :( but hopefully you will have a better turnout in such a huge city.

houston guys dont visit the texas section anymore lol...check out the project m section. that is where mostly all the guys are chilling at now.

On the 20th is the Planet Zero's Access Zero meet. It's usually a monthly meet. That's the one that everybody usually goes to. Project M usually has a pre-meet that everybody/anybody is invited to go to before the Planet Zero meets. However, I don't know if any of us are going this time around; which usually means that there will be no Project M meet.

I will see if I can/will show to this meet though. I haven't been anywhere in a while.

haha .... i had taken a spontaneous trip to San Marcos that lasted longer than I had really planned, lol =]

hope there was still a good turn out?

Well as far as us old folk.... Tim and his family of 6, Jen and I, Jose w/speed 6 and CHUNKY.

Some were newish to that particular row of bird s*** covered parking spaces. About 24 people but around 11 cars if you count the VW and Toyota.

Back