Administrator

01-mazda-cx-5.jpg

Mazda has released photos of the upcoming
CX-5, a small crossover sporting Mazda's new
"Kodo" design language and
SkyActiv Technology!

Post your thoughts below and be sure to keep an
eye on our very own Mazda CX-5 Forum, thanks! :D

YUM!!! love it and would def. consider picking up one when it comes time to replace the 3

Looks cool. Not sure how they will make it smaller than the CX-7 and still be bigger than the Mazda3. The CX-7 has about the same leg room (front+rear) as the Maxda3 and my Protege5!

Looks good. It would be awesome if it had a diesel option...

Not sure how they will make it smaller than the CX-7 and still be bigger than the Mazda3.

I really like the idea of it, but I was curious about this too. The Mazda3 hatch is only 430lbs lighter, 6.6 inches shorter (in length), 4.6 inches less wide, and 6.9" shorter (in height) than our 2010 CX-7...

My wife and I have been waiting on this, as we have always felt our CX-7 is too big. However, I cant imagine being willing to start over on payments in order to trade a 2010 CX-7 for a CX-5 if it ends up being only 200lbs lighter and 2 inches shorter in length....

Looks good. We were actully thinking of getting something Forester size.

Simliar in size to the Nissan Rogue, but the CX-5 has better designs cues......very nice

wish they did away with the plastic fender/bumper crap. it eventually gets faded and will look like ass. interior looks classy though

i think it looks pretty good and the interior is gorgeous. i know they are going with sky-g in it. but it would be really cool to see the sky-d. or even a mazdaspeed cx5 with the mzr disi awd from the cx7 gt

Back