MS6 CP-e Downpipe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL SOLD!!!!!

DSC02930.JPGDSC02931.JPGDSC02929.JPGDSC02932.JPGThe catback exhaust sold. I still have the CP-e downpipe for sale. Has bung cap welded in. Great addition to the car! Only used on the car for 1 month...askibg $400 shipped. Willing the consider offers as well. MUST SELL ASAP!!!

Last edited:
Damn. This is my (hopeful) future set-up. Just wondering, what's the reason for sale?

GLWS.

Traded in my speed6 for a new 2011 speed3. So selling all my aftermarket and extra parts. Need the space in my garage and really need the money!!! This is a great deal for someone as the downpipe was 678 and the exhaust was 960 or so!!

What color is your new Speed3, we're so close I'm sure I'll see ya around! BTW, you don't happen to work at GE do you? I used to see a VRM MS6 there, only one I've seen other than vrspeedemon in WI.

Stop by the WI section and say hi!

Well im not sure how used your pipe was, but mine was on the car for barely a month...so not exactly used...and considering i bought it new for $681.42...i think asking $230 less for 1 month of use is pretty reasonable and as it states above...price is negotiable and a lower reasonable offer is welcome.

Would your ms6 pass emissions with dp and cat-back? We have emissions every other year so I'd be hesitant to get the cat less dp.

Catless triggers a code..
Our cars are still new enough that they don’t have to go thru a smog test, they just plug it into a code reader and if it doesn’t register any codes it passes.
You will not pass unless you have something like the AP to eliminate the code from triggering.

Ya, just checked. They check the CO and such on anything 1982 and newer. Not sure the dp cat would put it out of spec, but it's a lot of money and time to guess about. I have an AP, not too concerned about codes.

In CA they check pipes.. But, there's supposed to be a new law that they're only gonna use a scanner on it..

And my catless dp and exhaust have not set off a cel.... Yet. So it's a case by case thing..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back