Full set of blue LED lights for license, marker lights, interior etc-$15.00 shipped

sbmrinaldi

:
07 CX9 Grand Touring FWD
I bought these a year ago while I was in IA. I have the blue LED bulbs for the front corner lights, license plate bulbs, driver/passenger door, map lights and passenger map lights (3 total) and trunk lights. I just moved to AZ and found out quickly they are not legal here and paid a nice fine. So out they came.

wow...man i'm some glad I live where I do. Complete dick-all criminals, and cops don't really care WHAT you do to your car at all for the most part. I've had blue lights in the front of my car for a year without question. Full blue interior lighting and licence plate lights, and trunk light. My 3rd break light is blacked out, reflectors blacked out, and windows tinted 20% all around. Deep, loud exhaust, and nada from the popo. (knock on wood)

how much of a fine did they give you for the lights?

I bought these last year in IA and now just moved to AZ. No warning at all, just fined me 2 tickets; one for the license plate bulbs and one for the marker/corner lights. The cop said the fine was $480, but when I looked at the code violation later it was $120/each or $240. I went to pay the fine in court which was mandatory to show I replaced the bulbs they reduced the charge to $90. I was going to ask for a judge hearing just to plead my case that I just moved to AZ but figured it wasn't worth it and could backfire on me.

wow...man i'm some glad I live where I do. Complete dick-all criminals, and cops don't really care WHAT you do to your car at all for the most part. I've had blue lights in the front of my car for a year without question. Full blue interior lighting and licence plate lights, and trunk light. My 3rd break light is blacked out, reflectors blacked out, and windows tinted 20% all around. Deep, loud exhaust, and nada from the popo. (knock on wood)

how much of a fine did they give you for the lights?

all you need are the red type R emblems

all you need are the red type R emblems

All you need is a little duct tape over your mouth but you don't see me walking over with a roll. What kind of car do you have? Throw up a pic. Also, if you actually did look at my car, its the furthest thing from "rice".

What kind of car do you have? Throw up a pic.

cx9045.jpg

Well Wisconson, you have a stock CX-9. Congrats, NOT. LOL.
Theres nothing on my car at all that's ricy so your comment is null and void lol.
It's people like you who make a place like this not fun to come to for fear of being called names or getting their car made fun of. Grow up you child

Back