Stock Protege parts (MAF, PS pump and A/C parts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis7789

Evan aka "Lady Hands"
Contributor
:
1995 MX-5, 2006 MZ5, 2001 Yamaha R1
Hey guys. I'm doing a KL swap so I've got some good working order stock P5 parts for the cheap. Everything worked great when it was removed and I never had any issues with them. Or else I wouldn't be selling them. ;)

I removed my A/C system so if anyone wants the A/C box from behind the glovebox or the condensor, just let me know.

IMG_20110518_172727.jpg

FS-DE Mass Air Flow sensor - $50 shipped SOLD!I just cleaned it with some MAF sensor cleaner.

Power Steering pump - $20 shippedSOLD!

A/C compressor pump - $65 shippedSOLD!

I rarely ran my A/C (I'm a windows down kind of guy) but I would run it once a month just to keep the system running and in order.

Everything will be shipped via FedEx Ground after payment received. I work in shipping in a small shop so everything will be packed very well and I will send tracking numbers. You can check my eBay feedback as Lewis7789.

Please send PayPal payments to Lewis7789@yahoo.com

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. :)

Last edited:
was it easy to take the A/C box out? Does it leave alot of room? (like to add a battery there?)

It was very easy to take it out. I just removed the glovebox and surround around it and there were like 3-4 10mm nuts holding in the A/C box. The tough part with mounting a battery in there is there isn't anything to really mount it to, other than the firewall. Unless you use a lightweight, smaller battery perhaps. But I can get dimensions for you tomorrow morning, Cres.

Bump. Or just shoot me some offers for this stuff. This KL swap is getting expensive! heh-heh

hey buddy are you willing to send the power sterring pump to Australia brisbane ill give $100 AUS inc postage ($105.871 USD)
and is it for the 2L engine?

Last edited:
Yes, it's for the 2.0l FS-DE.

I work in shipping in a small shop so let me get a shipping quote and I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon (my time). I'll clean it, pack it up really well and box it and will get a shipping quote through FedEx, UPS and USPS.

Yes, it's for the 2.0l FS-DE.

I work in shipping in a small shop so let me get a shipping quote and I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon (my time). I'll clean it, pack it up really well and box it and will get a shipping quote through FedEx, UPS and USPS.

cheers mate much appreciated

No can do to Austrailia, mate. I got a FedEx quote of $96. Sorry...

Bump for parts.

I don't think I have the A/C lines anymore, but I'll double check when I get home. And I'll get you an accurate shipping quote tomorrow when I have weights and dimensions of everything packed up.

bump. I'd rather not ship to Canada or Internationally. No offense, guys. It's just easier for me to ship via FedEx Ground from work.

Bump. $40 for the A/C condenser.

I'm cleaning the garage this weekend so if it's not sold by Wednesday I'll just toss everything.

Bump. Anyone? Or else my buddy will take them to the scrap yard soon.

I've also got an OEM red P5 strut bar and MAM catless midpipe for sale if anyone is interested.

still have the PS pump? I'm at the point where it couldn't hurt to try a pump to stop this squealing

Yessir. Do you want to come up sometime or should I ship it to you? Just pay shipping and it's yours. Go go Team Ohio!

with a deal like that I'll go ahead and pay for shipping

PM me your addy and I'll ship it out tomorrow then let you know the shipping cost. It shouldn't be more than $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back