18x9.5 plus 30 rota p45 on mazdaspeed 3

i rolled the fenders and no rub but once i drop it i am going to have the rears pulled and maybe the front if i cant get away with it

if i had a speed id be running 245s on it. Youre gunna need a hell of a pull and lots of camber to tuck those in the back.

and the fronts are easy, take out the top liner and screws, roll the small lip, and then pull away, slow and steady.

if i had a speed id be running 245s on it. Youre gunna need a hell of a pull and lots of camber to tuck those in the back.
he cant do 245 with 30 offset will be rubbing rears 100%. some of guys has 18x9.5 38 offset with 235/40/18 and have to pull rears still.

if he gets coilovers, camber a lot and pull rear fenders he will make it because its 215's .. the question is how hard he will have to pull fender?? and how its gonna look after all.

good luck man!! just take your time with pulling and make it nice ! waiting for the finish results !!

I think I'm gonna go springs for now and i should be getting the rears pulled with i'n a week or two them stoping it not looking to slam it but just an inch to get rid of the 4x4 status lol

with a stretch and wheels like that i feel like you need the proper suspension for it to look right. And im aware he wouldnt be able to run 245s on those like i was saying if i had a speed id be looking for a larger contact patch more tire than wheel not stretching baby ass 215s on a 9.5. To each there own. Just go coilovers, youll thank yourself later. Your tires are most likely gunna get eaten by your fenders lowered on springs.

Where do u need more contact patch on the streets to take off ramps at 90 miles an hour or the one time a year that you do actually go to the track ?

I'm pretty sure when you have a skinny (relatively), stretched tire on a wheel that has 5 degrees of negative camber, the least of your worries is how it'll do at the track. I'd be more worried about driving that s*** in any sort of rain. I think he was just worrying about the actual driveability in real world conditions.

Yea it's not bad on the street i mean i have had a friend that has a genisis and he has a 225 on a 10.5 inch rim for some time now and he drives as if he never had coils and vossens on his car. So i think it will be just fine as long ad i keep my eye on the psi and what not

sorry but with this size wheel it will and does look retarded without it being slammed. should have went with a 8.5 wheel if you arent planning to go very low

sorry but with this size wheel it will and does look retarded without it being slammed. should have went with a 8.5 wheel if you arent planning to go very low

I wouldnt exactly say RETARDED, but agreed. Definitely needs MOAR low and a roll. Rear wheels need a bit of camber adjustment IMO. Clean rims and nice ride though. With a bit of tweaking, that bad boy will look SICK.

IMO it needs to be slammed to pull off this wide of a wheel on our car. and to fit them you need either a crazy pull/flare or slight pull and at least -5 degrees camber

Back