Fortune Auto Coilovers for MS3?

Fortune makes some really NICE CO's they are definately top notch, had them in my Evo 8, ride is stiff but damn things make your car feel like it's on rails....definately would recommend them, but I'm POSITIVE they don't deal with Mazdaspeed3 specific fitment tho. Thus it lists the 3 and speed3s together...I suppose it would work since the MS3 is really just a 3 on crack.

Last edited:
Fortune makes some really NICE CO's they are definately top notch, had them in my Evo 8, ride is stiff but damn things make your car feel like it's on rails....definately would recommend them, but I'm POSITIVE they don't deal with Mazda's tho.

well im POSITIVE you are wrong. they do sell coilovers for mazda's i know someone that just bought a set for his msp last month w/ swift springs. http://www.fortune-auto.net/applications.htm

I'm at the edge of selling my brand new BC's and getting FA instead,people are recommending them over BC's for larger piston/stainless steel body/shock revalving for different spring rates,the only problem is that I've never seen the actual kit for MS3 and don't even know if rear shock mount is included or OEM will be used. People on Hyundai Genesis Coupe forum are saying that FA coilovers for their cars are actually true coilovers in the rear instead of independant spring/shock setup. I've emailed one distributor for more informations.

Have you seen the actual kit in person Workdawg at your local shop?

IMG_0673.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

Last edited:
Back