Rota g force 18x9 fitment on ms6

monstersix

:
2006 mazdaspeed 6
Looking to get aggressive with my 6, I want the rota g force 18x9. But what offset would I need? People run +30, but wondering what would be best. Please help me out!

Also thinking about xxr 522. 19x8.

Looking to get aggressive with my 6, I want the rota g force 18x9. But what offset would I need? People run +30, but wondering what would be best. Please help me out!

Also thinking about xxr 522. 19x8.

Eh I would run a 35-45 with that width.. Your gonna need to roll the fenders

Ya imma roll the fenders. So 35-40 offset. That's kinda what I was thinking. Does that give more stick out? What's a good tire size? 225-40-18. Or 235-? I don't want a lot of stretch

The lower the offset the more the wheel will stick out. The higher the offset the more the wheels will sink in. So on an 18x9 wheel I would go with a +38 offset with a 235/40 tire. You'll have some stretch on the tire bit it should sit flush.

Or should I go with the xxr 522 18x8.5 +30. ?? Trying to figure out the sickest set up. Any opinions?

Or should I go with the xxr 522 18x8.5 +30. ?? Trying to figure out the sickest set up. Any opinions?

18x8+30 to me looks super flush theres a car on the rim thread that has that I think its the 18x8 rota tarmacs with a+30 and it looks flush..
18x8.5 would probably work out well if you were lowered and rolled your fenders. You should look at the wheel thread and you can get an idea of what you want.

I went with 18x7.5 with et45 MatteBronze Nurburgring I wanted to try to get as close to flush without rolling the rear fender because im gonna use 225/45-18s when my 215s go out.. Also because of where I live I wanted a thicker tire. Im gonna post pics soon but the weather is rainy here

Ya, or possibly the xxr 522 19x8.5 +38 might be sick as hell. But I can't find a 6 that has those to get an idea. But dam I think they would look siiick. In black chrome. I'm on s techs. And I just really want an aggressive look. Because you don't see that shot in Utah. What you think about the 522

18x8+30 to me looks super flush theres a car on the rim thread that has that I think its the 18x8 rota tarmacs with a+30 and it looks flush..
18x8.5 would probably work out well if you were lowered and rolled your fenders. You should look at the wheel thread and you can get an idea of what you want.

I went with 18x7.5 with et45 MatteBronze Nurburgring I wanted to try to get as close to flush without rolling the rear fender because im gonna use 225/45-18s when my 215s go out.. Also because of where I live I wanted a thicker tire. Im gonna post pics soon but the weather is rainy here

Same, my PF01s are 18x7.5 with a 45mm offset as well. I too am going to continue with the current 215s Pzeros until they are toast.

Back