OEM Mazdaspeed 3 Spoiler/ Wing

Status
Not open for further replies.

franky.c

:
Mazda 3 Hatch 2008 Black Mica
I' am selling a new OEM Mazdaspeed 3 Wing/ Spoiler.

-This spoiler is a 25D pearl white painted OEM Mazdaspeed 3 spoiler that I had bought for my 08 Mazda 3 Hatchback, but I ended up receiving two wings through ebay because this one has a very small crack, that can be easily be fixed, in the paint. So now I get to discount it for you guys. There are threads on how to install this spoiler, which is very easy.
-Price Dropped: $130 obo + shipping *but don't be scared to make offers

DSC02456.jpg

DSC02457.jpg
DSC02459.jpg

DSC02460.jpg

DSC02462.jpg

Last edited:
Duplicate thread deleted. Cross-posting isn't allowed. If you need this moved LMK.

Sorry about that. Did not notice that in the Sales description.. but if you could move it to the Mazdaspeed 3 marketplace I would greatly appreciate it. (Not the 2010+ Marketplace though) Thanks

going to michigan to pick up a white3 hatch. def.interested. meet up possibly?

Can you verify this is a factory Mazda piece? There should be a part number or Mazda emblem stamped on it somewhere...

This spoiler was not sold at a Mazda dealership or from factory. It is a replica of OEM Mazdaspeed 3 spoiler; therefore, there are no mazda emblems or part numbers on the spoiler.
If you go on e-bay, there are several auctions that sell this spoiler for almost 3x what I'm selling this one for. Which is where I got this spoiler from.

SPOILER IS STILL AVAILABLE= $130 obo+ SHIPPING

Last edited:
Ok I send You money via paypal Jun 2, 2011 and I never heard back from You if You get money? Did You send it? any tracking nr??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back