evo wing

Darkness, what are you talking about? lol

But I had the Evo Wing on at one time. Some angles looked AWESOME, others made it look out of place.... But its all up to you.

i wonder what the evo x wing would look like it dont looks so giant like the older wings

Hey, curious to know what the name or part number is in the photo of the yellow protege. I know they are part of the MP3 package but can not find them anywhere on line nor did the mazda dealership have a clue as to what i was talking about. kind of disappointed at the fact Mazda didn't know what it was called either. Any help is appreciated!
(stash)
Stock P5, MP3, MSP sideskirts and 03.5 MSP rear lip

i dont get wat darkness is saying lol i mean hes a cool guy but dont make since on his post??? wheres he at anyways? lol

+1 i was goin to go with one but never did i mite get one later on just to see but i need to messure my friends trunk and then mine and see from there...

But I had the Evo Wing on at one time. Some angles looked AWESOME, others made it look out of place.... But its all up to you.

I totally agree with the quoted statement............ I think mine looks great from the side/ rear............ at some angled it looks way out of place!

I still love mine and will keep it for atleast next years show season.

Rob

Might as well post some new pics here to show how the spoiler looks with my new set-up:

DSC03257.JPG

5717150775_7e27497a60_z.jpg

IMG_4439.jpg

DSC02459.JPG

Rob

You my friend are correct......My car started it's life as an ES, I don't know what to call it now ;)

Rob

Nobody notices the sunroof. I guess I have seen a handfull of MSPs with the sunroof dealer installed.

Lucky, I've seen a titanium around with a dealer installed sunroof. IMO they should have come standard on the MSP, it was one of my favorite things about my P5.

Dealer installed sunroof? I highly doubt the dealer cut a hole in the roof of a new car. It has to be aftermarket.

Believe it Rick, if you wanted a sunroof then the dealer could do it. I was there when my parents bought my old P5 back in October 01 and they offered to install one in a yellow p5 without one. We chose a red one that already had the sunroof instead because it came as a package that included side airbags and ABS brakes.

It's one of my favorite things on my car. Makes it just a little bit more unique.

sorry for bumping a old thread but anyone wanna shed some light on the fitment of a evo spoiler line up pretty fair as is without hash modifications?

Back