How many miles do you have on your CX-9

Our 08 has 112k now the only problem is the headlights do not adjust any more and are stuck on the lowest setting. Other than that not a problem.

Our 08 has 112k now the only problem is the headlights do not adjust any more and are stuck on the lowest setting. Other than that not a problem.

I have found that when it is hot outside mine will work but make a gut wrenching noise.
I am convinced either the adjusting motors go bad or the grease has dried up. Either way you can still manually adjust the hid beam up/down with the white stalk like thing on the back of the lamp housing. Just find a socket that fits.

My 2008 CX-9 transfer case broke at 123,000 miles. Not pleased. The car looks like new and gets every service required by the book. Told $1700 to replace the transfer case and 90% chance needs a new transmission as well. Another $7000 installed. TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED. Told my wife we're selling her 09 CX-7 soon and I went out an bought a new 2016 CX-9 GT. I'm a glutton for punishment.

182,000 miles on a 2009 AWD GT and I believe we are at the end of the line. Just had the transfer case replaced due to major leak. Paid dealer $1700 to get it fixed. Prior to that, I sunk about $2000 into a new alternator and rear wheel bearing in December. I think it's time to move on before the next big thing strikes. It has been a super reliable car, with literally nothing ever breaking down and only normal maintenance performed. I have gotten more out of it than I ever imagined. Will miss the car, but wife says the next one needs to sit up higher. She never did care for the fact that it sat lower than our 2004 4Runner, which has 227K miles on it. Really like driving the Mazda though. Fun car to drive.

153,800 and I add 1,100 miles a week

up to 168k which includes driving from virginia to seattle towing 2k pound uhaul trailer, no issues..even had to throw chains on the front wheels to make it up a snowy pass

Back