FS: Mazdaspeed Protege for Sale or parts - 19K miles

Car was totaled on 10/13/11

FS: Mazdaspeed Protege for sale or parts - 19K miles

Asking price is $3,500 But I wont lower it too much.
I have a 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege.
The car has 19K miles. The engine and transmission run perfect. I fixed the little transmission leak coming from the shift rod, I have documents for that.
All stock, no modifications.
The vehicle does have a salvaged title due to a front-end collisional back in 2003
The car has been fixed and painted, but like all cars it does have little dents and scratches. The paint does have some over spray on the rear driver door/quarter panel, but I included a picture for the visual aspect. Its not that bad at all.
I never registered it as non-op. So over time, the car racked up 1000 dollars or so in California fees. (If bought out-of-state, I believe the fees dont apply, Ask you local DMV)
The car still needs a few parts, such as, front bumper, A/C condensor (but will include a regular protege one) I have the grille somewhere, airbag light is on (might need to reset the module) radiator holding brakets.
The seats are in great shape.
Two wheels have curbage.
Selling the car as is.
The check engine light is not on
I do not want to part it out.
I am not firm on the price but I know what the engine, transmission and turbo are worth alone so please no low ballers
Its worth it for the mileage alone.

Last edited:
Is that an FMIC I see sitting there the the lower grill? Thought it was all stock? I do see your stock intake going to the stock SMIC though... so I'm confused.

Interfooler FTL. It's a shame that car was wrecked so early in it's life. It's ripe for modding, great price glws.

Last edited:
I went to check out one today that was very clean inside and out but still doesn't match up to this one.. is the only issue with it the salvage title? The place I went to was asking $8k for theirs with 70k miles.

Back