GB: Perrin Fuel Rails *Your choice of Color*

SpeedCircuit and Perrin have got together for a special batch of of their infamous fuel rail for the 3rd Gen. Protege. For those of you who don't know this is a direct swap for the OEM fuel rail.

These will be specially powder coated to the color of your choice by SpeedCircuit.

These fuel rails will cost $230 Coated and $215 non coated, shipped (lower 48 States)
We will need a minimum of 25 members to start the group buy.
We will also need $115 deposit for your order before the group buy can start. The deposits are non refundable unless the Group Buy is canceled.

If you have any questions you can PM me or Email me at HKSpeedCircuit@gmail.com

Last edited:
Baller status is the benefit. Also it has a port on the end so you can put a gauge and monitor fuel pressure. I know there are other benefits to this, but the ones I listed are the benefits I am happy with.

maybe interested...i just promised no more car parts to the fiance and then i saw this.

Baller status is the benefit. Also it has a port on the end so you can put a gauge and monitor fuel pressure. I know there are other benefits to this, but the ones I listed are the benefits I am happy with.

Pretty much. I think it may flow a bit better than OEM too. I love mine and need to polish it since there are some scratches on it.

maybe interested...i just promised no more car parts to the fiance and then i saw this.

Im right there with you man i just told my wife the same thing because were trying to buy a house and then i see all of these goodies just calling my name...ill probably be getting a divorce soon because of this forum....priorities first....CAR PARTS...lol

I love mine too, but just remember you will loose your pulsation damper. Its a great piece for a custom look. The stock rail will flow plenty for what our motor will ever be able to handle. But if you want to hook up a gauge, an aftermarket FPR, you will need this. The true benefit here is having something custom and aftermarket for your fuel system.

any price difference if we want the rail left uncoated...
Ill get a price
Whats the benefit of this?
It has a 200% bore for better flow.

Im right there with you man i just told my wife the same thing because were trying to buy a house and then i see all of these goodies just calling my name...ill probably be getting a divorce soon because of this forum....priorities first....CAR PARTS...lol

I know how you feel, I just got married in December. (just to let you know, even after you get married you cant buy parts....lol)

I know how you feel, I just got married in December. (just to let you know, even after you get married you cant buy parts....lol)

Not true if you have the right wife, mine pushed me to finish my car after 4 years of not running ;).
Bump for you since I have a Perrin rail and love it :)

Rob

Thanks Rob,

After talking with Dino, I edited some of the requirements.

We need at least 25 deposits to start the group buy.

I also added the non-coated rails at $215

what would we do about fittings? iirc people that got em without fittings had a b**** of a time. subbing

Back